Vote for your favourite recent sabering patch

Revert to which sabering patch?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mace has stated it should be fairly easy to revert to a relatively recent iteration of sabering for the time being whilst the new ones are in development.

For this reason I present to you the great vote of 2019. Your options, I assume, are as follows:

1.4.5 - ACM Spamfest build. I believe at this point we still had the old perks, i.e red's 3rd hit stagger. Collisions and anims were fine but duels lasted a while.

1.4.9 - Another ACM build, but iirc less so than 1.4.5. I remember this build as my favourite but can't really remember what made it different to 1.4.5. You could run, parry etc all pretty much for free but there were a myriad of possible play styles despite the imbalance between actual saber styles (staff i remember being absolute aids).

1.5 - the first of the newer builds, 8bp regen on PB and little to no perks. Red was absolutely monstrous and purple was like playing the game in slow motion. Iirc there were no major bugs except that the meta was kind of weird. It also didn't feel as crisp collision & animation wise than 1.4.9.

1.5.1 - The build that broke counters I think. This was a way more balanced version of 1.5 but instacounters rendered it useless. DISCLAIMER it might have been 1.5.2 that had broken counters and not 1.5.1, I can't remember. Either way, it was balanced and fun, less bp regen on PB and the styles were tweaked to be more balanced.

If you remember the facts better than I am struggling to, please reply with any corrections. Perhaps it would be wise to read the replies before voting in case I'm wrong about any of the above

I would like it to be reverted to 0.1.3.

It's nice to have saber colors other than default, and not wait until the round end to respawn but ... After they added purple and cyan it kinda went downhill for me. Aimed PB my ass. I can't just enjoy this shit anymore.

I would like it to be reverted to 0.1.3.

It's nice to have saber colors other than default, and not wait until the round end to respawn but ... After they added purple and cyan it kinda went downhill for me. Aimed PB my ass. I can't just enjoy this shit anymore.
We can't do that, Mace has already said it needs to be a recent build

Status
Not open for further replies.