Voolvif Monn?

Bos

Hello, Has anyone thought of creating a model of Voolvif monn? He was a relatively minor character in the original 2003 Clone wars cartoon. But I think he would be an interesting model to have in game, Yet it seems like no one has made a model.

Attachments

• Monn.jpg
    Monn.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 490
Upvote 0

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
Good luck , I had to spam for 5 years just to have Nien Nunb , worth it tho , believe in your dreams mate

Bos

Good luck , I had to spam for 5 years just to have Nien Nunb , worth it tho , believe in your dreams mate
I mean Nein Nunb is a more important character than some random Jedi that showed up in the 2003 Clone wars, So the chances are extremely slim at best.

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team
I mean Nein Nunb is a more important character than some random Jedi that showed up in the 2003 Clone wars, So the chances are extremely slim at best.

Honestly it's possible since we have this shitty character flower head that no one knows

Hello, Has anyone thought of creating a model of Voolvif monn? He was a relatively minor character in the original 2003 Clone wars cartoon. But I think he would be an interesting model to have in game, Yet it seems like no one has made a model.

I also support this notion.
An influx of furry users would greatly speed up the tedious process of mankind's decay.