•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Voice Lines

Surely this isn't a "real" support issue, but I still cant figure out how to do this.

How does one bind voice lines to a button. I get how /bind works for text chat, but where could I find, (or have my thread deleted and PM'd), how to attach character lines to a button?

With that said. I'd like to bind things out of the regular callout menu, and specific voice character lines.

Thank you for reading! Double thanks for your help!

Surely this isn't a "real" support issue, but I still cant figure out how to do this.

How does one bind voice lines to a button. I get how /bind works for text chat, but where could I find, (or have my thread deleted and PM'd), how to attach character lines to a button?

With that said. I'd like to bind things out of the regular callout menu, and specific voice character lines.

Thank you for reading! Double thanks for your help!
You can't bind a specific character line its all random, I binded my taunt to L in control.

Yeah, but surely at the least you can bind the callouts to a button. I mean I deff have seen Quinlan vos dropping Obi lines. Even if that was patched out, I'd like to know how to bind the commorose.