[video] MBII UK meet up

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Here is a short video about what happens when moviebattles players decide to hook up. I am a bit disappointed because I didn't have much other material except for me getting a make up by agent's sister. There was a lot more metro trolling by agent and khage but I didn't catch em on film.

Also we did do paintball but I have 0 material from that, shinii has some but apparently he doesnt have much either.

(sorry for the vertical video, but holdin the phone like this while filming feels more natural)

You can expect the following:
-Khage and Agent trolling ppl in the metro
-Gargos becomes, unsuprisingly, a woman again, thx to agent's sister (chaos the chaotic did pretty good job at foreseeing this)
-Khage showing some more moves
-Element Zero putting on my lipstick
-Hexodious somewhere in the background hiding

we also met up with shinii and ajua but that was only at paintball. (shinii almost killd a car full of mb2 players by his driving, almost destroying mb2 at the same time for not having enough active players left anymore).

Upvote 0

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
just realized that this would be better for off topic, any dev mind relocating?

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
because i didnt have any other material as I said : ((((

80 percent of the meet up was mb2 jokes and shit talking on other players
So basically it was like a real life mb2 match? No one trying to kill eachother and having a huge chatbox where everyone talks shit on everyone and their moms? CLASSIC EM BEE TOO.

Attachments

• 1277677010696.jpg
    1277677010696.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 334

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Haha the ending killed me. 'DAY OF THE DREAD: THE TRANSVESTITE'

and that's agent playing piano BTW WWW