[VIDEO] MBII - A Tribute to Our Team-Killers [MV]

UL-532

Mapper & Box Crafter
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I feel like this is sending the wrong message...

Creepy Lobot is creepy, no matter what the video implies.

Speaking from experience: i did this a lot, not because i had nothing to do all day, but it was quite funny to watch players' reaction.
Some went batshit crazy and started to threaten your life, hack your PC etc... Especially fun was to TK with your friend (not to miss most juicy comments when you are in process of reconnecting to the server)
After a while its just became boring and i quit doing it. My advice to all of you: just ignore such people, don't comment on their actions, don't chase them, just ignore and they will leave

Speaking from experience: i did this a lot, not because i had nothing to do all day, but it was quite funny to watch players' reaction.
Some went batshit crazy and started to threaten your life, hack your PC etc... Especially fun was to TK with your friend (not to miss most juicy comments when you are in process of reconnecting to the server)
After a while its just became boring and i quit doing it. My advice to all of you: just ignore such people, don't comment on their actions, don't chase them, just ignore and they will leave

I saw you laming foggy, and unfortunately you will always be lamer in my eyes. You probably do not care about it so neither do I, but what's done is done. You say do not chase, do nothing. But if you want to play and some idiot is wasting 30 minutes of your time then it's not funny at all. You guys are so cocky in a game, but just approach some random man in real life and do same kind of shit, kick him, punch him etc. and see what happens. Tker's should be tke'd and then banned. End of story.

Maybe I'm just too old to struggle with bunch of deranged kids in a computer game. It's just not funny anymore.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd

You're a pretty disgusting person.

AaronAaron

Donator
I love you Foggy. Thats all that matters.

T r i s t a n

Banned
I saw you laming foggy, and unfortunately you will always be lamer in my eyes. You probably do not care about it so neither do I, but what's done is done. You say do not chase, do nothing. But if you want to play and some idiot is wasting 30 minutes of your time then it's not funny at all. You guys are so cocky in a game, but just approach some random man in real life and do same kind of shit, kick him, punch him etc. and see what happens. Tker's should be tke'd and then banned. End of story.

Maybe I'm just too old to struggle with bunch of deranged kids in a computer game. It's just not funny anymore.
I like you Kas.

Dude, you take videogames too srsly. That's why you were my favourite... target :>>>
But i do apologize for that.

MB2 is the only game I play, I have no time for gaming ;) I just find pure, inconceivable satisfaction in hunting down teamkillers. The only two things that get in my way are incompetent admins and my own tk points :cool: