V1.4.1 Update Released!

mb2_logo_1.png

V1.4.1 Update

This is a small maintenance update to address many bugs from version 1.4. We are still working on some exciting content updates which will be showing up soon but this was important to get out for the sake of the current game.

Gameplay
  • Fix: Possibly resolved crosshair camera sway issue that affected certain players.
  • Fix: Mitigated glitch that allowed Wookiees to use fury with bowcaster.

Effects
  • Fix: Pulse rocket explosions are visible again.

Sound
  • Fix: Custom saberOn and saberOff sounds now work in Open via "reload" button (Dooku, Kylo Ren).

Official Maps
  • mb2_lunarbase
    • Fix: Main route alternate console hack to open lower hangar door has been restored.
    • Fix: Dark Trooper's weapon FX.
Unofficial Maps
Some FA maintenance fixes for things that were broken during the model cleanup.
  • matrix_bbrawl
    • Fix: Can join as Smith again.
  • shogun
    • Fix: Shogun NPC invisibility.
  • mb2_cmp_snowfacility
    • Fix: Hazard trooper model path.
  • um_prisonraidv4
    • Fix: Hazard trooper model path.
  • um_sailbarge
    • Fix: Blaster prisoner model path.

Servers
  • Fix: RCON can now mute SMOD admins.
  • Change: Restricted name changes while muted.
  • Fix: Console print text upon using RCON mute.
  • Fix: Added console print upon using RCON SetTK.
  • Fix: Prevented g_autoteambalance lock icon from appearing in FA / Duel modes.
  • Fix: Added crash fix that was accidentally not included in 1.4.
  • Fix: Shuffle sometimes crashing servers with high population.
  • Fix: Addressed issue with banning certain long IPs.

Changed Files ( Downloads page ) ( Linux OpenJK server lib ) ( ARM OpenJK build )
Code:
--MBII
031_MovieGameMappack.pk3
MB_Effects.pk3
mb2_cmp_assets2.pk3
mb2_cmp_assets3.pk3
mb2_lunarbase.pk3
mb2_um_assets3.pk3
MBAssets3.pk3
MBII.pk3
MBII_Mac.pk3
cgamei386.so
jampgamei386.so
uii386.so

Changelog Legend

New - New feature or addition to the game.
Changed - Changes to the game.
Fix - Bug fix.
Remove - Removed feature.
Feature - New feature name

Last edited:
Hey ! any way to get the MBII folder files from 1.4.1 ? The ones in the download page are the 1.4

And i can't update directly with the launcher because i'm using the Mac launcher, and i can't update from here :x

Can someone upload the update itself? Because I've been forced to use this !!!AWESOME!!! launcher for a while now and I had to download the whole mod every single time an update came out, because the launcher either crashed (I've been trying it on 3 PCs) or showed nothing but errors. I was so HAPPY that I could even launch the game using it (because now you can't even play without it). I know it's nice and all but it doesn't work at all and basically all my friends say the same thing so that's not just me or my stupid computer. It's a cool idea and if it works for you - great! But it does not work for me or any person I know, so can you just upload the files with your update? Thanks.

It's not like I'm hating on anything, it was just not useful for me AT ALL and I've never seen anyone praising it and in fact the people I know tend to really hate it to be honest. Why do I need to be forced to launch the game via a broken launcher which wants to update my game even if it's up to date and if it's not (like today) it's not working at all :D Finally when I tried various things (like removing "read-only" parameter on my MBII folder) it just downloads the whole mod from scratch xDD It would be all fine if it was not required for everyone to use it. So please, just post updates in a zip (of course if it's not like 1GB in size) and everyone will be happy.

Hey guys, I have had numerous problems with joining an online game in the past on 1.4. I had a glimmer of hope today when the update came out, and you probably guessed it, it doesn't work. o_O

The issue is, I am on Mac and I use the JKJA launcher. I went onto the game after it downloaded and before trying to join a new game, I decided to restore settings to default. After I did this, the JKJA launcher sends me to the base game multiplayer despite loading with the MBII introduction and the base game displaying MBII written on the top.

Can somebody please help? I thought this may have been my break to play this game.:(