Utapau Open/FA map

All we have is an utapau duel map, its pretty good on duel, but on full authentic its horrible. Sure, its canon, but we need a place where obi wan and grevious can actually both have their lightsabers instead of a stick and a pistol.

If there was an MB2_Utapau map, there would obviously have to be an objective

CIS Objective
Plant a bomb on an AT-TE and destroy it.

GAR Objective
Defend it

The layout of the map could be the place where obi wan and grevious fought, and maybe a few other places, a place such as where the AT-TE could be. You could use the battlefront 2 2005 map for reference to get the map right.

FA
What units will both sides have? Well.
GAR
Obi-Wan Kenobi
212th Clone Trooper
2nd Airborne Company Trooper (only 4)
Commander Cody
Commander Barlex (Airborne Trooper but with a minigun basically, this is more of a creative character)

CIS
General Grevious
B1 Battle Droid
B1 Battle Droid Commander (only 2)
Droideka (only 2)
B2 Super Battle Droid (only 3)

Remember, this is only an idea, im not saying that this map should be added to the game.
Hello There.jpg

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
I'm game to take a stab at this, I need some inspiration, this is sounding like a bomb/defuse objective like smuggler or dust2.

Can anyone suggest some good maps (or parts) from other games (counter strike, rainbow six, etc etc) that might make for a good utapau layout?

I'm game to take a stab at this, I need some inspiration, this is sounding like a bomb/defuse objective like smuggler or dust2.
Can anyone suggest some good maps (or parts) from other games (counter strike, rainbow six, etc etc) that might make for a good utapau layout?
There's always the battlefront 2 2005 Utapu map

We need the Hangar where Obi-Wan says 'Hello there' you could make a better Hangar than BF2 (Classic)

Also this obj could be pusheable
giphy.gif

Battlefront II (2005)'s Utapau is a pretty good choice for inspiration. Was a solid map and fun to play in that game. I'd add a few more paths to get up and down from upper/lower levels though and a few more objects, slopes and whatnot to break line of sight to prevent snipers from holding everything down.

Wicket369

Banned

Can you use movie duels or kotf map?

Maybe like do the upper levels like Obi Wan Vs Grevious and create an elavator that goes on the lower levels where cody fought.