• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

US OFFICIAL SERVER

Hi my name is Jordan, i was playing on your server and i accidently team killed someone who got in my way during a duel, I said sorry by typing "sry" in gamechat, but i was killed because I apparently did not apologize, I can not remember what server it actually was but it was US.

Last edited:

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
So were you actually banned or ...? What is being requested here?

I think I was either removed or banned I'm not sure how to tell, anyways I won't be causing any trouble, I just want to have fun with this game.

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
If you were banned you would receive a message stating as such when attempting to join the server.

No proper information on the player or server has been provided (see section notice at top of page), so there is nothing to even consider acting upon here.