US US OFFICIAL ALL: admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname: OmegaCopper
MBII Experience: 3 yeats
Description: i am a smart, and helping person who loves to have fun with good people. i help people with problems, and people tell me i have a heart of gold.
Reason: Ever since i can remember three years ago, i loved playing Movie Battles 2. i loves the freedom of being any character you want to, and make a custom build that suits your play style. but the one thing i hate seeing, is people ruining the fun of the servers with nobody stopping them. and it always came to my mind of thinking what i can do if i was that supporter. helping those who are being jerks, and stopping those affecting the fun of the server. If given the opportunity, i will do everything in my power to keep order in the server, and letting everyone have fun while doing it, and not abusing the authority given to me.

Thank you for reading my application, and i hope to be a future model of order for US OFFICIAL ALL!

Spaghetti

Floating in the void
R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hi there, I am sorry to say we are declining your application at this time. Please continue participating in the community and thank you for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.