US US ALL Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game nickname:Shadow765
MBII Experience: 1 Year
Description: I love playing MB2, I'm a gamer and I love playing with friends. I'm a star wars fan since I was a kid so this game brings memory of my childhood. I love anime! :)
Reason: I've seen literally people joking around and trolling and I told myself it's time to help out. I love enforcing the rules and in fact I was admin in other game servers and the rules are almost the same so I know what to do. I'l try my best to help people get the BEST experience out of MB2. Also I want UNLIMITED POWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! jokes. I'm a mature person and honest so I don't have preference over players. Every players who do not enforce the rules will get the same consequence.

Thank you for reading! Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Relax. They'll get to you soon enough. They're a bit short-handed now since some of them were arrested for making meth.
Once they scrounge up enough money for bail things should be flowing along again.

If you'd like to expedite the process, feel free to donate. It's for the cause.

More meth.

Let's get this straight.

You want to police the server. But you're not a cop and you want drugs.
Sounds sketchy.

Sketchy guy...called Shadow? Things are not looking good for you. I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you:)

We have similar names

I guess we both are in the darkside of the force :D

You will never know if Im undercover ;) *dun dun dun*

Last edited:

Viserys

ex team lead
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Hi there, I am sorry to say we are declining your application at this time. Please continue participating in the community and consider re-applying in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.