UNLIMITED POWAAAAAaaaaa....I'm too weak...

Simple concept for Sith with lightning 3 in melee:

Continue shooting a blast of lightning past 0 FP, but at the expense of your own health. Once you reach 1 hp, you can no longer "DEW IT".

"I can't huld it any longah...."

EDIT: You will only be able to be using lightning at past 50 fp as it is now, and keep going past zero. You can't start your lightning spree at less than 50 fp, so it's more of an all or nothing type of deal (just to make it a bit more balanced).

This will also prevent cornered Sith with no FP left from doing this:
NoYouWillDie.gif

Last edited:
Sounds good.
Seen a lot of enemies survive an entire force-depletion of a Lightning 3 Push 3 user, this could help alleviate that for the force-focused players out there... Only to my second-hand experience though, so take it with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
I'd suggest that - after quenching your FP, the Lightning would be a bit more weaker perhaps? So your idea would be balanced.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Not too into the hundred to zero force powers. They're meant to assist you and teammates in killing enemies, not actually killing enemies by themselves. I think repulse is bad enough with all of the sound issues this engine has.

Repulse blows. Need to up its range 6x as well as overall levitational lift by a few feet.
Maybe add a halo around the head along with the warning sound.

:)

Smite the power.

Ew, fa fa fa, fa ability plz.

Updated first post.

1 sith shouldn't be able to lightning 3 a wook to death.
Wooks can still escape lightning, also my idea only applies to using lightning in melee, with lightning 3. The sith is forced to a walk when using lightning, so the wook can escape.

Last edited:
I'd prefer a force using sith or even jedi who used lightning 3 push or expended the power on superpush could at least knock back wooks:)
Maybe knock down if caught when charging.

Ahahhahhaah, That'd be funny.
^See, I laughed.

{Δ} Achilles

Banned
Nerd
Just increase force regen on melee force users, and add stagger to lightning if it hits a jedi not blocking. The delay on the lightning usage and incredibly low damage should be enough balance adding some CC. Alternatively you could also increase the damage, and allow blocking lightning to reflect it back into the Sith for damage.

As far as movies go, the only defense to lightning was either being Yoda, or having a lightsaber. If you run at Dooku like Anakin-I-Hate-Sand you get creamed, hard. Which is simply not the case in game. A full meter of force lightning should be enough to kill any non-wookie, if it isn't countered. Not only do you have to get within 10 meters, but you also have to use up most of your force bar to zap someone, meaning you're burning your only chance of escape. Sort of a glass cannon mechanic? Besides, mind trick is amazing.

Last edited:
Just increase force regen on melee force users, and add stagger to lightning if it hits a jedi not blocking. The delay on the lightning usage and incredibly low damage should be enough balance adding some CC. Alternatively you could also increase the damage, and allow blocking lightning to reflect it back into the Sith for damage.

As far as movies go, the only defense to lightning was either being Yoda, or having a lightsaber. If you run at Dooku like Anakin-I-Hate-Sand you get creamed, hard. Which is simply not the case in game. A full meter of force lightning should be enough to kill any non-wookie, if it isn't countered. Not only do you have to get within 10 meters, but you also have to use up most of your force bar to zap someone, meaning you're burning your only chance of escape. Sort of a glass cannon mechanic? Besides, mind trick is amazing.
This^

Eazy E

Banned
Lightning and Superpush bug. | Movie Battles II Community
Before this glitch 100-20fp lightning shock with lightning 2 would kill a jedi/sith. Ofc they could block but there was a small gap of .5 seconds in which they couldn't block it that could easily take 15-20hp (They would also be stunned so they couldn't attack you). Fix this glitch and lightning will be worthy of use.

Last edited: