Lightning and Superpush bug.

Eazy E

Banned
If you hit a saber wielding opponent midswing with lightning it no longer stuns them as it did in the past. Also if you grip superpush an opponent, who is holding block while being gripped, the 2 handed push animation still works but they are left unharmed.

Reactions: Zed
Actually I like the not stunning lightning. I thought it was deliberate because you can instantly change back to block unlike with push.

It just doesn't make any damage: 1 hp when you block right after being hit. You should add a minimal damage or make it unblockable when you are on the ground. That would look nice I think.

Supa

The Serial Stacker
Movie Battles II Team Retired
If you hit a saber wielding opponent midswing with lightning it no longer stuns them as it did in the past. Also if you grip superpush an opponent, who is holding block while being gripped, the 2 handed push animation still works but they are left unharmed.
Because there was less importance in swingblocking outside of saber vs. saber combat than there is now. More people swingblock than before, for the advantages that it offers.

Are you sure that isn't what's happening?

Eazy E

Banned
Sorry for the late reply, but even when you don't swingblock now it still doesn't stun; before this glitch there was more importance on swingblocking due to the stun effect

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
It does stun when you aren't swingblocking if you are force focused or don't have enough FP with regard to your Force Block level.