•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Unban Request (?)

My nickname - Tafytaft
My problem is that i'm not sure wether i'm banned or not. It appears that servers don't show up at all. I tried to connect from 'servers' via launcher but even direct connection doesn't seem to work either

Fuse294

Internal Beta Team
Being banned wouldn't cause this problem, even if banned you'd still see the server. Are you using the new launcher and the latest version of MB2? Also make sure you have these set so you'll see the servers that are currently populated.

mb2.png

Being banned wouldn't cause this problem, even if banned you'd still see the server.
Haven't anyone met this problem before? I'm really confused. I tried to find the solutions, tried to reinstall it, but nothing worked. Maybe it is my Interned that is the problem?

I editted my original post see if that helps
Thank you very much for the feedback. I tried to reinstall the new mbii launcher. Tried to connect from 'servers'. I can see the servers and click the connection button to connect. Game enters and nothing works. It is also the recent version of the game. Peculiar thing is that I can actually connect to vanilla servers whilst I can't to the mbii servers
1673538690451.png

1673538722123.png

1673538867439.png

Fuse294

Internal Beta Team
I've contacted staff to have them move this out of unban requests to a bug/support section, someone who knows more will be in contact when they can.