• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Unban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: Offtopic
Terminator [4]
[US] Deathstar
i think the time was around noon ish but other people named terminator were also banned around that time
not sure of the admin who banned me
the reason was because someone named Terminator was tking and using an aimbot, also using multiple other bots called terminator, and to avoid being tked i changed my name to Terminator. a couple of other people had also done this too but im not sure if they were banned or not. i eventually ended up tking like 2 people because they started tking me for being named terminator, but i wasnt tking, or using an aimbot.

Kodar

Internal Beta Team
US Deathstar isn't an official MB2 server. Devs don't have any control on that.

Edit: I heard a rumor that LS hosts US Deathstar, so maybe that will work better?

US Deathstar isn't an official MB2 server. Devs don't have any control on that.

Edit: I heard a rumor that LS hosts US Deathstar, so maybe that will work better?
how can i get in contact with them, is there a discord server? i havent been able to find anything

Status
Not open for further replies.