• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

Unban Request

• Thread starter Deleted member 5707
  • Start date

FrenzY

Chaos Connoisseur
Movie Battles II Team
Truthfully, I never saw this.
I'll go check the logs later if you send me an IP. Perhaps a fresh start to the new year is due for you, oh trollish one.
I doubt it was that simple.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
I have waited a couple of days but I’m still banned? I don’t know why .
I’m confused ‍

Sorry, try asking from a real admin in a proper place and not on the official forums in another persons thread related to a different server.

• My nickname:random player number #15448707!
  • Server:[rT] death star mb2_deathstar 173.234.30.50:1225 I
  • Time: 23:07 27th december
  • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me: i dont know
  • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:there was no reason i was banned ive got no waring for what even\r happend.no one send me a massage.i didnt swear or i didnt hack,i didnt spam,i didnt exploit.and it still unknow to me why im banned
As a wise man once said
"Jesus Christ, just how many times people are going to post inappropriate threads here?
It's clearly said that this section is about OFFICIAL SERVERS ONLY.
MBII devs stated so many times that owners of non-official servers are free to do what they want (unless it violates TOS).
There are enough similar threads already, and each time moderators suggested to contact server admins instead of complaining here.
You can address your concerns to tR Discord.

Please don't tell me schools have stopped to teach kids reading these days... Cause you know, that would be the only explanation why so many people have problems with this very basic skill.
C'mon guys, invest some points into it..."