Unban request (for my friend)

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
hey,

my friend (Omelette Prince the 3rd) would like to apologise for his egg-stremely upsetting antics on the BG server. He realises now that his behaviour was not a yoke, he will not do it again, and eggsplained to me that he would like to make amends by offering ALL of the BG admins a fried egg voucher.

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
Does anyone have a BG admin plug? Finna start killing younglings in the ends if I can't request an unban on BG server :(

Attention all BG admins! do not fall prey for his jewish Tricks! Agent0o8 and Omelette prince the 3d are, in fact, undoubtedly, unequivocally, absolutely, unironically, the same person!
"What?" you may ask me in bewilderment! Last 4 digits of his IP address change in the server log! That means he is, in fact, undoubtedly, unequivocally several different people sharing one account!
"What? Dynamic IP? Nandeska? That means that he is travelling around UK with his PC to hide his true location and identity. It will be impossbile to identify this perso.
agentoo8 sounds like egg-entoo8 (coincidence? No.)
Britain is famous for its egg related cuisine (Coincidence? No.)
tldr bg admins big dumb
don't unban him he deserves to be egg-prisoned
dont get too eggsited over unbanning him, it will cost you an omelette!
agentoo08 is famous for being egg-ressive
admins dont make this eggregious mistake (lifting banishment restrictions lawfully egg-imposed upon this egg-dividual)
i am egg-bored
egg