•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher Unable to Start MB2

The MB2Launcher doesn't seem to be working for me, I even uninstalled and reinstalled JKA and MB2, I start The Launcher and click play but it doesn't take me to the mod itself, just Base JKA. I start the mod from Base JKA, join a server, all the models bug out and I get kicked from the server saying "Start MB2 from the launcher and keep it running" even though that's what I did. I've even cleaned out all my mods except the MB2 mod and it still doesn't seem to work.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Make sure your file path is to the Gamedata folder. Note that the launcher wasn't actually changed at all so it is something on your end.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Can't tell if that is sarcasm or not :p. I just went ahead and uploaded the current version on my cloud. Just download, unpack, and stick it in your gamedata folder, and the launcher should detect it. (It will check files and act like it is redownloading, but it should just make sure everything is up to date) You'll have to deal with my superior binds though :cool:

Last edited:
As soon as I'm ingame in a mb2 server after a few seconds it freezes, telling me the launcher should be on and running. And the launcher is on, and running.
Re-install also didn't help. Repair install also didn't help, running with admin also didn't help.