•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Unable to start MB2 with the laucher since the latest 1.5.3 update

Hello,
Since the new 1.5.3 update that was released today, I am unable to start the game anymore.
When I try to start it in the laucher, I get the Steam Error: Application load error 5:0000065343
I have tried to reinstall the patch, reinstall the game, delething everything and reinstalling from scatch. Nothing helped.
The original single player and multiplayer games work as they should when started from Steam and I had no problem joining and playing on a basejka multiplayer server.
I never had any problem before and had no problem the last time I played either (on Thursday), if we do not count the fact that the servers were crashing all the times due to a series of DDoS attacks.
Please help?

Last edited:
Update: I was finally able to lauch MB2 by starting the laucher and then by loading the mod inside the base multiplayer game. It's still annoying though.

Same thing with me. But I can't load up normal Jedi academy. I've Re-installed the mod, I've done a repair installation, restarted my computer. Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I run it like this through Steam and it has never failed (Since pre launcher days):

Open launcher (Don't check steam integration), Engine JAMP
Set launch options for Academy on steam to: +set fs_game "MBII"
Run JAMP through steam with launcher open whenever you want to play.