•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

[SOLVED] Unable to lunch single player

Hello, I'm sure that this thread has been answered somewhere along the way, but I searched and couldn't find anything that would help me.

So basically I would like to play single player but can't. Every time I launch it through Steam it just directs me to multiplayer. Do I need to uninstall MB2 or is there a workaround? I really like MB2 but it has been some time since I played SP and would like to do it again.

Any assistance would be great, thank you.

Maybe some more information will help:
  • I have my Jedi Academy installed in a different location then my Steam client. My Steam client is on C and my all other games are on E
  • When I lunch MB2 in settings I have:
    • Game path: E:\Games\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\
    • Command line: Empty
    • Minimise/maximize hotkeys: None
    • Engine: MBII Client
  • In Steam when I right click JKJA=>Properties=>Set launch options=> it is empty
  • When I go to E:\Games\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\ and double-click jasp.exe I receive a Steam Error message:"Application load error: 5:0000065434"
  • When I go to E:\Games\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\ and double-click mbii.x86.exe I enter the same multiplayer screen as when I launch it through the Steam.
  • I usually play MB2 by double-clicking the MBIILauncher.exe and clicking the Play button
Hope I gave enough information to help me solve the problem without uninstalling MB2.

Ok So I found the SOLUTION:

When launching through Steam and when prompted to chose between:
  • Play STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
  • Lunch Multiplayer
You need to choose to Luch Multiplayer, only then it directs me to Single Player campaign. Dunno why it does that, but I'm glad I can play it without uninstalling MB2.

I'm marking the thread to SOLVED.