•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Tutorial won't complete and I Play button doesn't do anything

First time playing and I'm definitely struggling to get going. Three issues:

1. When I get to the end of the Clone Trooper tutorial there is a green circle that appears with the words continue. When I enter that circle nothing happens and I'm unable to continue or move on.

2. If I hit play, I can select a class and all that but nothing happens after I hit apply.

3. Servers do not appear in the server list. I saw the troubleshooting tip that said to delete any .dll file in your MII and reboot, but I had none in that folder to delete

Last edited:
Been having the same issue, for some reason in console theres an error with the music at the end of the first tutorial. What I did to get past it was just to exit out of the game and redo the tutorial. The bug Im having is trying to finish the 2nd tutorial, every time I finish the 2nd one it wont complete and I cant go onto the third.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
The bug Im having is trying to finish the 2nd tutorial, every time I finish the 2nd one it wont complete and I cant go onto the third.

The third tutorial is not currently available. That is why it says Unavailable, and the text is greyed out.