•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher Trying to run on Linux Mint 21 but I have no idea how to get the launcher working.

Alright so I got the mod to run and everything by installing it manually to my Gamedata folder and running it through basegame's mod selection screen, however anytime I try to load into a server the game hounds me about not having the launcher running and it won't let me play. Any advice on getting the launcher to work would be most welcome and hopefully helpful.

Jay-Jimbles

Defiant

Nerd
Project Leader
Movie Battles II Team
Code Leader
You need to use the linux version of OpenJK that is in the download zip. There should be a shell script to launch directly into the mod from there. You can use the crossplatform updater to fulfill launcher's patching capabilities.

You need to use the linux version of OpenJK that is in the download zip. There should be a shell script to launch directly into the mod from there. You can use the crossplatform updater to fulfill launcher's patching capabilities.
I don't see OpenJK anywhere in the zip file, are any of these the file you're talking about?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-11-07_09-55-46.png
    Screenshot_2023-11-07_09-55-46.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 71