Tracker Dart Change

Discussion in 'Feedback & Gameplay' started by Hexodious, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Hexodious

Hexodious Donator Movie Battles II Team

Current Function:
    - Dart enemy to provide blinking vision through walls, and display tiered % of hp (low/med/high) for yourself.
    - 3 uses per rank.
    - 2 Ranks [5][5]

Proposed Function:
    - Dart enemy to provide blinking vision through walls, and display tiered % of hp (low/med/high) to you and all your allies.
    - 1 use per rank.
    - 3 Ranks [5][5][5]

Have less darts but make each dart more impactful, provide utility that others can benefit off to increase teamplay outside of VOIP scenarios.

Deep, Bob-Billy and SK5 like this.
  2. SK5

SK5 Donator Moderator Internal Beta Team

Yeah that would make it at least somewhat useful but being visible to the WHOLE team would require some sort of timer. 1 minute sounds decent.

Deep likes this.
  3. Liniyka_xddd

Liniyka_xddd

They are very useful as is and I don't see a reason to buff them

And let me just say that your dart idea would make them borderline overpowered - just imagine playing against a BH with it. You get darted once at the start of the round and the entire enemy team sees you through walls now. Very cool! Combine that with a fact that you cannot counter these darts and we have a very fun and balanced gadget.

CC-1119 'Appo', WaceMindu and Gargos like this.
  4. StarWarsGeek

StarWarsGeek Internal Beta Team

Cool idea but this is definitely a big issue. One solution is only showing it to the teammates nearby the BH and ending when the BH dies.

Even then, I think it would still be OP unless rebs also got a similar tool. *cough*battlemeditation*cough*

Deep and Tylenol like this.
  5. President Bossk

President Bossk

This change sounds like it would cause a lot of balance issues, I say leave them as is.