TR CLAN IS RUINING MB2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
they banned me for changing my name but they are a server that openly allows racism, sexism, bullying, laming, time wasting, minging, etc etc. Don't go to this server if you cant count the amount of brain cells you have on one finger.

NlESqd7.jpg

hahaha freedom of speech? yet bans for name change. you are not very intelligent. please kill yourself, how is that for freedom of speech.

hahaha freedom of speech? yet bans for name change. you are not very intelligent. please kill yourself, how is that for freedom of speech.

did you just suggested him to kill himself and called him *not very intelligent* ? you are not doing any better than tR people then lol, im gonna agree that the server has some admin abusers but thats it, in terms of racism, sexism and toxicity itself you are once again correct.

btw: i was in the server when this happend, fear getting ganged by the server because he just kept time wasting, running away and admin abusing /kicking people just because and yeah i saw you teasing him, the guy felt the pressure of the server lol.

When did acting normal, being an abusive dick online..suddenly become controversial?

And why we buying this bs post? This is a fucking advert to join TR!

Kaleb is most likely a member. Trolls being trolls.

The other side of it, the puddle of tears, drink his soul and laugh.

Bob-Billy

KotOR Mapper & Cultist
Movie Battles II Team

They do whatever they want , so what ? FREE GIFT FOR YOU -> :O

Even I'm not sure what's going on:) She likes the abuse?

Clearly, Kimmy must be a masochist and I need to read the cliffnotes on BDSM.:D

Wait, what was this thread about again? Meh, who cares. t(-_-)t

Status
Not open for further replies.