Toxicity and false accusations.

Hey fellow Movie Battles 2 enthusiasts,

I hope this post finds you all well. I've been a longtime member of this community, having enjoyed countless hours of gaming and camaraderie. However, recent events have left me feeling disheartened, and I felt compelled to share my experience with you all.

It's with a heavy heart that I address an issue that has deeply affected me – the slanderous accusations made against me by two players, [TFS] Manlet and [TG] Temple Guard. As many of you know, I've always prided myself on offering the highest quality copper ingots. I've worked hard to establish a reputation for reliability and excellence, always ensuring that my customers receive nothing but the best.

Imagine my shock and dismay when I discovered that [TFS] Manlet and [TG] Temple Guard had taken it upon themselves to spread false information about me. They have been accusing me of selling poor quality copper ingots, tarnishing my good name within the community. This is not only a direct attack on my character but also a blow to the trust that I've worked tirelessly to build with you all.

I want to clarify that these accusations are entirely baseless. I take immense pride in the quality of my products, and I have never compromised on delivering the best to my fellow players. It's disheartening to see such unfounded claims circulating within our community, damaging the trust that binds us together.

To [TFS] Manlet and [TG] Temple Guard, I implore you to reconsider your actions. If you have concerns about my ingots, please come to me directly, and we can address any issues privately. Slandering my name in public not only harms me but also tarnishes the spirit of sportsmanship that we should all embody in our beloved game.

To the rest of the community, I ask for your support and understanding during this challenging time. It's disheartening to feel betrayed by fellow players, and I hope we can work together to maintain the positive and respectful environment that has made Mocie Battles 2 so enjoyable for all of us.

Let's continue to build a community based on trust, respect, and fair play. Thank you for taking the time to read my message, and I look forward to your continued support.

Sincerely,

Al-Mutahamis

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
Imagine my shock and dismay when I discovered that [TFS] Manlet and [TG] Temple Guard had taken it upon themselves to spread false information about me. They have been accusing me of selling poor quality copper ingots, tarnishing my good name within the community. This is not only a direct attack on my character but also a blow to the trust that I've worked tirelessly to build with you all.

Manlet

When you came, you said to me as follows : "I will give Temple Guard (when he comes) fine quality copper ingots." You left then but you did not do what you promised me. You put ingots which were not good before my messenger (Bernan) and said: "If you want to take them, take them; if you do not want to take them, go away!" What do you take me for, that you treat somebody like me with such contempt? I have sent as messengers gentlemen like ourselves to collect the bag with my money (deposited with you) but you have treated me with contempt by sending them back to me empty-handed several times, and that through enemy territory. Is there anyone among the merchants who trade with Uruk who has treated me in this way? You alone treat my messenger with contempt!, you feel free to speak in such a way, while I have given to the palace on your behalf 1,080 pounds of copper, and Temple Guard has likewise given 1,080 pounds of copper, apart from what we both have had written on a sealed tablet to be kept in the temple of Ishtar. How have you treated me for that copper? You have withheld my money bag from me in enemy territory; it is now up to you to restore my money to me in full. Take cognizance that from now on, I will not accept here any copper from you.

Reactions: Leo
c37.gif

this is type of harrassment i was talking about. I try to be the more mature one here and im met with made up stories.

When you came, you said to me as follows : "I will give Temple Guard (when he comes) fine quality copper ingots." You left then but you did not do what you promised me. You put ingots which were not good before my messenger (Bernan) and said: "If you want to take them, take them; if you do not want to take them, go away!" What do you take me for, that you treat somebody like me with such contempt? I have sent as messengers gentlemen like ourselves to collect the bag with my money (deposited with you) but you have treated me with contempt by sending them back to me empty-handed several times, and that through enemy territory. Is there anyone among the merchants who trade with Uruk who has treated me in this way?

First of all, Bernan was not buying ingots as you are inscripting in the tablet here, because he was buying bronze swords I bought for him from northern wild peoples. He seemed to be quite pleased with them as he left without saying a thing. You are literally making up facts in this point and I dont understand whats the point in making such an obvious lie. Ive sent messengers to Bernan and he also said you are not being honest here.

You alone treat my messenger with contempt!, you feel free to speak in such a way, while I have given to the palace on your behalf 1,080 pounds of copper, and Temple Guard has likewise given 1,080 pounds of copper, apart from what we both have had written on a sealed tablet to be kept in the temple of Ishtar. How have you treated me for that copper? You have withheld my money bag from me in enemy territory; it is now up to you to restore my money to me in full.

I respect help that you offered me when my carriage broken on the way to the zigguratt and that's why im so shocked that you lie so easily and slander my name. My trust is unfortunately broken now.

Take cognizance that from now on, I will not accept here any copper from you.

The feeling is mutual. I would not sell you any copper since you deem it "low quality".