Top 5 All Time Favorite Force Whores (NA&EU)

You heard the title, list your favorite force whore players who you thought stuck out in gameplay!

I demand @Cultist @SneakDissing @Rosh+ to list theres.

1. Cultist - He made the Cultist Time series! Really good Force Whore with good thinking and a really nice combo with Duals + Repulse & Lightning, his skills and timing cannot go unnoticed and he deserves this spot on my list.

2. Rosh+ - Was the best Force whore in North America for a really long time and mained it since the dawn of time. Insane Melee Skills and often was found on high population Open Servers beating up Jedi.

3. norman - Similar force whore to me, good melee skills and great timing. This man is Scary as fuck to go against.

4. Sylvar - Unironically a really good Jedi Force Whore, plus he's sylvar.

5. me - xd

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
There are not enough great forcewhores (that I know of) to make a list of five. Here is what comes to my mind:

1. Cultist. As stated above he is fun to watch and has made some of the funniest mb2 vids out there
2. Zudni - gets a special notion from me since he is the first force whore that I have seen (around b18 which would be in 2006-2007 using lightning force whore)

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
I can only think of Zhao aka Cultist right now. There have been others, of course, but their names escape me for now.
If you haven't seen cultist time, here's the playlist.

Alteran - his combination of the staff back in the day when the saber perk allowed its user to Mblock only using directional input without PB plus using repulse or lightning 3 then finish off his prey with his staff.. well. He was a fucking god at that. Never forget
Cultist
Bob fokkin Billy
Sylvar
Dalai lamer

Honourable mentions: Gargos with speed 3 and mindtrick