Tompa9 were faking me and laming people

I think this is wrong forum. But I didn't find any other. @Tompa9 were faking me and laming people on Cult:Temple server. Proofs:
Lqaefw0.png

(look at team hp bar at up and on his health)
qonKUsP.png

wZxOS12.png

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Protip: Visibly raging at him encourages him. Be at peace. :>

If you want something done to resolve this, contact the admins of the server it happened on. There isn't any form of global moderation.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
In fact, go to the official MB2 discord and type "@admin" and then peruse that list of admin groups. The "Cult" admin group is down at the bottom. You can message them like that.

Encritary, I witnessed how you and another played called Scrub lamed new players on GSE server, also you attempted to interrupt on numerous occasions my duels with a former TIN Knight Nameless. If that in fact wasn't you then Tompa lamed on several servers using your nickname which is quite serious.
Just don't get surprised if someone specs you the next time you use your own nickname.

Eazy E

Banned
Encritary, I witnessed how you and another played called Scrub lamed new players on GSE server, also you attempted to interrupt on numerous occasions my duels with a former TIN Knight Nameless. If that in fact wasn't you then Tompa lamed on several servers using your nickname which is quite serious.
Just don't get surprised if someone specs you the next time you use your own nickname.
You're blowing this out of proportion, laming on a few servers (whether it was you or not) does not automatically make you an outcast who is ruthlessly hunted down by every admin in the community (You need to get to Batman levels first).

I think this is wrong forum. But I didn't find any other. @Tompa9 were faking me and laming people on Cult:Temple server. Proofs:
Lqaefw0.png

(look at team hp bar at up and on his health)
qonKUsP.png

wZxOS12.png
We've found his IP on our server logs and he has been added to our banlist.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
I suppose even if it was his little brother, the ban's probably a good idea, to encourage Tompa9 to make sure his brother doesn't pull this shit. By killing his brother.

Yes this all makes sense.

I suppose even if it was his little brother, the ban's probably a good idea, to encourage Tompa9 to make sure his brother doesn't pull this shit. By killing his brother.

Yes this all makes sense.

You seem really harsh lol :D