Tompa Faker

Hello guys!
I would like to publicly make things clear. This week I heard numerous times from different MB members that someone is pretending to be ME and is spamming links of Movie Duels on servers in very annoying way. Ive heard something about claims like "guys rate 10/10 so we can beat MB2".

People started to believe it was really me and because of this stupid behavior of unknown retard they started to rate our mod with very unfair and negative ratings with comments about "Tompas behavior".
Reviews - STAR WARS: Movie Duels mod for Star Wars: Jedi Academy

My message is: Because of that Ive decided to abadon nick Tompa and never use it again on MB2 servers. Since now everytime you see Tompa it is surely NOT ME!!! Those who already negatively ranked our mod, i hope you'll read that and treat us fair and objectively. Thank you.

Yeah there really has been someone trolling you for a bit now caught one on a server
Screen_Shot_2019-06-15_at_3.08.46_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2019-06-15_at_3.11.05_PM.png

lmfao

Not mention my true nick is Legacy one without CZE with slightly different colors.

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
Don't abandon TOMPA9

Ha, what an intelligent way to post the link to your mod right under the noses of the forum mods

I'll keep it a secret, don't you worry

Ha, what an intelligent way to post the link to your mod right under the noses of the forum mods

I'll keep it a secret, don't you worry
If you think so, I dont care. I quit playing and modding MB2 after last incident.

Last edited:
wasn't jamme dead btw?
So lets talk about player retention in this mod... (for playback at least; with the help of an old file when they were in breach IIRC)