Timewasting Places

This is the timewasting places thread. If you find or know a timewasting place, screenshot it and post the screenshot in this thread.
I'll start:
shot2016-11-20_18-04-161.jpg

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I don't really think you should be encouraging timewasting

there's another spot on cloudcity used for timewasting, some guy showed me
promised not to tell @Viserys tho, so won't post
Is it this one:
shot2016-11-21_13-26-05.jpg
Here's one more on mb2_coruscant_chase:
shot2016-11-21_13-29-53.jpg
These two places are pretty hardcore as there is absolutely no way to reach them or to shoot there unless you are a saberists or mando. At the cloudcity one you can't even throw nades, and it's extremely difficult to reach and to fight there. Basically, if someone gets there before you they can easily push you if you attempt to jump there.

RG4

Here are two more places:
These 3 are NOT time wasting positions because;
1. The TIE hanger is viable for Mandos or Force whores to camp in, I've seen it happen dozens of times plus not many even go to fuck around up there.
2. Yeah no. These are used CONSTANTLY by mandos,Jedi/Sith to camp the bridges and the tractor beam for ez kills. Play some more and you'll realize that son.
3. Not even, that's a perfect sniping spot for Mandos, and ambush point for force whores if need be. There is Literally another spot on this map that 100% easier to time waste in.

These 3 are NOT time wasting positions because;
1. The TIE hanger is viable for Mandos or Force whores to camp in, I've seen it happen dozens of times plus not many even go to F**k around up there.
2. Yeah no. These are used CONSTANTLY by mandos,Jedi/Sith to camp the bridges and the tractor beam for ez kills. Play some more and you'll realize that son.
3. Not even, that's a perfect sniping spot for Mandos, and ambush point for force whores if need be. There is Literally another spot on this map that 100% easier to time waste in.
In fact, I had really timewasting timewasting experiences with all these three spots, so you should go and play more. Yes, they are good for mandos and saberists, but that doesn't mean they aren't very good for timewasting too. By the way, on that tractor beam shaft screenshot, I meant only the back of those two first pillars, where the cartoon Padawan[1] is located.
There is no way you can shoot at or get to those three places unless you are a mando or a saberist.

RG4

In fact, I had really timewasting timewasting experiences with all these three spots, so you should go and play more. Yes, they are good for mandos and saberists, but that doesn't mean they aren't very good for timewasting too. By the way, on that tractor beam shaft screenshot, I meant only the back of those two first pillars, where the cartoon Padawan[1] is located.
There is no way you can shoot at or get to those three places unless you are a mando or a saberist.
I'm guessing you never been shot there before like I have and have shot people sitting there, like I have. Step your game up.

shot2016-11-21_13-29-53-jpg.1390
Tell me how you can get shot here crouched in this position if it's not a mando or a saberist.
Here are two more places:
shot2016-11-20_19-17-061-jpg.1387
shot2016-11-20_19-00-541-jpg.1385
In the tie-hangar crouch or meditate in the middle of the middle catwalk and they can't shoot you, especially if you move around to optimise your position depending on the enemy position.
At those two tractor pillars you can be shot at only through the little gap between the pillar and the slim pole. If you crouch there there is only a minute space where you can be shot through. If a jedi is there there is no way you can break through his saber defence, unless 10 gunners are shooting at him at the same time with precision.

These are all from my experiences with timewasters camping there.