There's aimbotters now?

Kaj

If you know, you know. Some dude's going around playing SBD with aimbot on. Killing the game faster than it was already dying. I can get footage if you REALLY want me to though.

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I can get footage if you REALLY want me to though.
The Beta Team already sent us footage. But any additional information that can help us block it would be helpful!

For now server admins are going to have to keep track and ban the person using it.

Last edited:

Kaj

The Beta Team already sent us footage. But any additional information that can help us block it would be helpful!

For now server admins are going to have to keep track and ban the person using it.
Problem is, a lot of these 'problem players' tend to use VPN's to get past bans anyway. I'd be surprised if the aimbotting dude didn't have one. Will there be ways for others servers to detect vpn's like the death star server?

MaceMadunusus

Level Designer
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Will there be ways for others servers to detect vpn's like the death star server?

Its not perfect & many servers already have their own implementations. Server admins are just going to have to be vigilant and deal with these people pretty quick. If its on official servers you can always ping a developer to hop on.