•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Launcher "There was a problem launching Movie Battles, try to run Launcher as Admin"

When I launch the MBII launcher, it states "There was a problem launching Movie Battles, try to run Launcher as Admin"
So, I launched it as an administrator, and it still gave me that message. I uninstalled, reinstalled, and it has yet to change.

im experiencing this issue today as well, it just happend randomly although i gotta add that before trying to launch the game my avg alerted me from a virus coming from the mb2.exe file i just gave it ignore so it wouldnt delete it , im not sure if thats related.
either way yeah i cant play mb2 right now..

finally made it work somehow still its odd how this happen randomly ( i had to use the reset file so it would reset the launcher, although that wasnt fixing it either so it somehow worked out after like 6 attempts.)

nope nevermind i didnt realized it was on jamp and not mb2 client on the launcher , so using mb2 launcher in client doesnt work for me anymore as in right now at least, how can i fix this? i have all my achievements in that mode rofl not to mention my configurations.

i did integrity check and somehow i fixed the issue i think, weird that my previous method didnt worked out this time but anyways got it fixed, you can try the same thing (guy from above)

Last edited: