The Will of the Force Pack Search

2cwldys

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Does anyone still have the mod pack from around 2013, called The Will of the Force? I'm trying to find it and maybe take some features and saber effects from it, because they are REALLY good then and the filesmelt link seems to be dead. Lol..

Any help would be appreciated.

Upvote 0

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I found a youtube video, it has a link to that modpack, but it's broken.
The comment said:
"Cody Patrick 2 года назад
+Donny Wilson Well the old pack is pretty much dead, the author of this pack made a new pack.
https://community.moviebattles2.com/Thread-Replacement-The-Dark-Side-of-The-Force-Pack "

Since we lost the old web-site, the second link is dead as well.
But I believe that a new pack is reposted here: The Dark Side of the Force Awakens
Maybe it has the FX you want, or you could ask the creator of "Dark Side of the Force" to re-upload "The Will of the Force" for you, since I think if somebody still has a pack at all, it should be its author.

Last edited:

2cwldys

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Thanks man you took alot of weight off my shoulders, and I asked cody patrick already and he said he cant find or doesn't have it anymore, nor does any of his friends - I am looking hard but it turns out I think the creator was Koy Mcloud.. Thank you for replying!

- - - Updated - - -

This also appears to be a link of the old forum before being deleted, wish you guys had some archives uhhhg... http://community.moviebattles.com/threads/38545-The-Will-of-the-Force-Pack

Last edited by a moderator:

2cwldys

Donator
Internal Beta Team
Yeah that's the point, maybe a wayback machine may help or something to get these files

SeV

Nerd
Internal Beta Team
MEGA

It is a mortal sin to let art be lost in the sands of time.

Nice. It's the pack I was using in my first MBII duels video where I play 1v2 vs my brothers on CC. It really has many awesome models.

EDIT: Like Darth Sion from Kotor.

Last edited:
Also the WOTF pack actually doesn't work on the new builds of mb2 it only works on older builds cause i tested it on an older build and it worked perfectly but when i tested it on a new build it was crappy just letting you know but i'm pretty sure that everybody's using the new builds :)