The ultimate, psychological key to vanquish against the Lamers army!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessen

pew pew
Movie Battles II Team
Honestly, I dont care.

I didnt create this to argue with anyone, I created this to help.

And like usual, you bunchs of shit heads piss on me, I was prepared for it, I know most of you.

If you have such, almigthy good ways to deal with them, please enlighten me! Help contribuating to the god damm post instead of trying to piss me off.

- Chase them.
- Call admin.
- Ignore them.

Anyone have something else intelligent to say to contribute? I doubt, so piss off and stop making me waste my time if you're so much against my freshs proposals.

The truth is none of you have anything more intelligent to say, so seriously, fuck the hell off.

God. That felt good. I'm done letting you guys freely bully me and piss on my work.

You bunch of ungrateful, unrefined, 2 watts minded brats rats.
:eek: Oh my god! :eek: Lyrion has turned to the dark side! :eek:

(But seriously: Yes, there are a bunch of people in the mb2 community who just spout completely inane shit, either ironically or unironically. You just gotta roll with it. Shrug in confusion. Move along.)

Screenshot_7.png

rookie numbers

I have fewer steps:
If it's just one, i'll tk and switch teams when server wants me to stop.
If it's an army, i'll hide in the closet.

If you want to vanquish lamers, then there is one ultimate move that will forever remove them from your view.

Uninstall the game.

:eek: Oh my god! :eek: Lyrion has turned to the dark side! :eek:

(But seriously: Yes, there are a bunch of people in the mb2 community who just spout completely inane shit, either ironically or unironically. You just gotta roll with it. Shrug in confusion. Move along.)
I think he quit MB2 :(
actually really upset about it, he's usually a really nice guy

Hessu

Internal Beta Team
Yes, I'm so very sorry! I've probably took a way too complicated path for your brain to process any of it, should have thought about that.

I should explain it like I would to my 4 years old nephew so that you can understand it more clearly! I honestly dont even understand how i could make it simpler, thats plainly retarded.

And to add on top of the cake, you didn't propose anything more intelligent that hasn't been said, just like predicted.

I'm done, lock the thread.
toxic

Well best technique I found is stop chasing him. Team up with a guy. 1 tank and 1 distact the lamer so he does mistakes.

Works very well when intentionnal ignore dosent work.

Here's a good reasons to finaly love me, I've managed to create a meme thread that aint getting deleted!

You guys... are pesky, give me a break and some love for once, i just wanted to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.