The ultimate, psychological key to vanquish against the Lamers army!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my guide!

Step 1: Convince Everyones to NOT chase zee lemurs!

Explanation: Lemurs are like cats... and the more you try to catch the cat, the more it runs, jumps... and enjoys outplaying you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 2: Ignore the attention seeking behavior of the lemur! Do not talk to lemur, do not answer to lemur... and remain calm, keep him in sight, do not chase.

Explanation: Lemur is very bored at this point... You're not chasing him anymore!... Beery beery bored!... How sad!

- He will try to trigger peoples with words and taunts so that you keep trying to catch it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 3: Stay around peoples who understand these steps! Do not hesitate to say it all loud and repeat so that the lamers feel triggered in face of your maturity, at his own turn.

Explanation: You're making him feel pathetic, immature... Because he precisely knows that what he's doing is totally meaningless, wrong and free, he wants to make others feel bad and sad, for that himself is quite sad...

(Its kind of his way to share his pain through others.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 4: At this point, lemur will try to chase you, instead of the other way around!

Stay with your friends... and work together thightly to make him stay away, BUT without ever chasing him.

- Slap him down in repetition.
- Swing if needed.
- Work togethers to make him stay away, but never, never chase the cat.

You need to show yourself more mature, patient and clever then him.

Explanation: Lemur is actually triggered and at this point! He's desperate to make you guys play along his game... Do not surrender! It's a mind game and you need to be patient, it's just, just like a kid!

Do not feed his attention seeking behavior, thats precisely what he want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 5: At this point, if done well, lemur will stay back, silent... and wait for opportunities to trigger you all by swinging in the back!

Important: Do not loose him from sight, but also do not watch him too much... Or you will start feeding his attention seeking behavior!

You need to show and make him feel that hes nothing and that you do not care, hes pathetic and meaningless.

Step 6: Watch him there and there while your friends duels, have good guards rotation... and let them know asap when he's moving toward you guys!

Stay defensive, passive all together, against him!

Step 7: After this, if your patient just a slight and done it all right, he'll get bored and leave.

You won! Congratulation!

images

Last edited:
Note: It doesnt mater if he kills you, as long that you died following the steps carefully!

If you die playing his game, hes feeding on it, and you've already lost.

It's a mind game of patience and maturity agaisnt a children! Its important to keep that in mind at all time!

Reflect deep maturity into all of your actions and words, show your self beter than him.

Last edited:

Stassin

Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Also have my personal version:

- Do chase the lamer down at the slightest sign of trolling, usually other players will join you in the chase; but even if they don't it's worth it to chase him alone because it's good training to learn how to effectively hunt down enemies that are seriously trying to get away while being hostile to you.

- If the lamer/troll realizes that you are using him as training practice and intentionally stops running away or makes it too easy to kill him so that you can't practice anymore in an attempt to troll you (there's a higher chance of that happening if you actually state in chat that you are using him as training), proceed with the above guides.

I have a better guide

Step 1: Call an admin
Step 2: Profit
Alternatively, if the server has no available admins:
Step 1: Join another duel server (with admins)
Step 2: Profit

Are you serious? Are you serious right now?? So you're telling me that all this time I could just of... called an admin?

- With the obvious discords links that pass every hours?
- Into the sooo very active dicords of theirs?
- Every day and nights of my life?!
- Because trolls obviously wont try to follow me and the others to keep on laming (On the servers filled with active admins in every corners of the MB2 Web, it's so common!)

You know because I never thought of that, or any others for that matter, and I legit feel like a pure brand retard right now having written all of this when the solution was just so damn obvious lol.

Thanks! I'll try to apply this! The best and most clever answer of your entire life, if I can remember, because you know, I'm not very enough intelligent my self to figure these things out.

Thanks for your contribution, appreciate it for what its worth, really.

Last edited:
Also have my personal version:

- Do chase the lamer down at the slightest sign of trolling, usually other players will join you in the chase; but even if they don't it's worth it to chase him alone because it's good training to learn how to effectively hunt down enemies that are seriously trying to get away while being hostile to you.

- If the lamer/troll realizes that you are using him as training practice and intentionally stops running away or makes it too easy to kill him so that you can't practice anymore in an attempt to troll you (there's a higher chance of that happening if you actually state in chat that you are using him as training), proceed with the above guides.

IMO it's not very effective because you're still playing with the cat.

People will get mad, team-up to kill it, like always, and chase it all togethers...

1: Killing them selfs most time in the process.
2: Feeding the lamer pleasure, with salty words, and try-hards-chase.
3: He might just die eventually and respawn till 1min+/- is left, if you're good enough.

Then, it will restart in a loop for 30mins, to 1h, or more, because you're all collectively feeding him/her and playing along the game!

-By doing this, the lamer will actually gets bored by himself only when HES done playing with you...

While you shouldnt of been playing with him to begin with in the first place to make him/her leave faster.

-Forcing the children to face their own immaturity, sad, cunt behavior, alone... In the corner.
-Contributing to make them think, grow up mentally, and potentially preventing them to restart.

Last edited:
What does it prove tho?

Tbh I'm kinda alone to employ the steps i've writed in this guide, everyones just tryna chase the lemurs, like it would solve anything :/

I've had the best success i've ever had against them after simply stoping giving a single fuck about them, letting off go any form of Ego.

If everyone would just stand there, doing nothing, afking, not talking... Lamers would just leave in 15mins because at this point, poor him as nobody to troll on with...

No fish to eat the bait either.

So sad.

To beat the lamer, you must understand the lamer.
To understand the lamer, you must study the lamer.
To study the lamer, you must become the lamer.
Once your training is complete, the server is your oyster.
It is true tho lol.

I've been a lamer in my early MB2 and i'm partially basing this stuff upon what I noticed would cut my own fun as a lamer.

I've been observing them ever since and slowly understood how it work in their heads.

Honestly, I dont care.

I didnt create this to argue with anyone, I created this to help.

And like usual, you bunchs of shit heads piss on me, I was prepared for it, I know most of you.

If you have such, almigthy good ways to deal with them, please enlighten me! Help contribuating to the god damm post instead of trying to piss me off.

- Chase them.
- Call admin.
- Ignore them.

Anyone have something else intelligent to say to contribute? I doubt, so piss off and stop making me waste my time if you're so much against my freshs proposals.

The truth is none of you have anything more intelligent to say, so seriously, fuck the hell off.

God. That felt good. I'm done letting you guys freely bully me and piss on my work.

You bunch of ungrateful, unrefined, 2 watts minded brats rats.

Last edited:
Honestly, I dont care.

I didnt create this to argue with anyone, I created this to help.

And like usual, you bunchs of shit heads piss on me, I was prepared for it, I know most of you.

If you have such, almigthy good ways to deal with them, please enlighten me! Help contribuating to the god damm post instead of trying to piss me off.

- Chase them.
- Call admin.
- Ignore them.

Anyone have something else intelligent to say to contribute? I doubt, so piss off and stop making me waste my time if you're so much against my freshs proposals.

The truth is none of you have anything more intelligent to say, so seriously, fuck the hell off.

God. That felt good, I'm done letting you guys freely bully me.
There was a way to properly address the issue of laming without going all out with a silly gimmick (the "lemur"/'cat" thing) and to not present present opinion and personal hypothesis as facts in a guide. I it would be of use to nay player using this approach and trying to talk to the reader as a pseudo-psychoanalyst and now kindergarten teacher is not the proper way to give suggestions.

Just go to duel server with active admins or non toxic people or use the servers with anti-laming.

There was a way to properly address the issue of laming without going all out with a silly gimmick (the "lemur"/'cat" thing) and to not present present opinion and personal hypothesis as facts in a guide. I it would be of use to nay player using this approach and trying to talk to the reader as a pseudo-psychoanalyst and now kindergarten teacher is not the proper way to give suggestions.

Just go to duel server with active admins or non toxic people or use the servers with anti-laming.

Yes, I'm so very sorry! I've probably took a way too complicated path for your brain to process any of it, should have thought about that.

I should explain it like I would to my 4 years old nephew so that you can understand it more clearly! I honestly dont even understand how i could make it simpler, thats plainly retarded.

And to add on top of the cake, you didn't propose anything more intelligent that hasn't been said, just like predicted.

I'm done, lock the thread.

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
i will get the last word in before it gets locked so i look better than you. LOCK THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.