The troll war, Calamity.

At the beginning of the war, Gogo still had his aged body, but with the help of his apprentices he managed to recover some of his power in the well of power coming from the Gonk Universe, so with a lot of effort he trained his apprentices, Darth Fade and Darth Baiter , and Darth Bondage, telling them that the main objective of all this was to finally destroy the Aliits, bringing power to the Trolls, thus ending the tryharders, lose their lives before Gogo, tracing my power, the strength I could understand, the knowledge and the tool, but only the chosen ones will have the power, to destroy the tryhaders that the plan comes into action, far beyond what I think the strategy and become the chosen one, the necromancer operation begins, passing the soul to you (catman) , my death my plan now and darkness, Fives will face his own cross, Join me damn Aliits! The war will not end, now with my prime potential again, this is not a fight but a genocide. .

Thank you my masters, Kefku and Papa John, but now I am the master.
images
images

At the beginning of the war, Gogo still had his aged body, but with the help of his apprentices he managed to recover some of his power in the well of power coming from the Gonk Universe, so with a lot of effort he trained his apprentices, Darth Fade and Darth Baiter , and Darth Bondage, telling them that the main objective of all this was to finally destroy the Aliits, bringing power to the Trolls, thus ending the tryharders, lose their lives before Gogo, tracing my power, the strength I could understand, the knowledge and the tool, but only the chosen ones will have the power, to destroy the tryhaders that the plan comes into action, far beyond what I think the strategy and become the chosen one, the necromancer operation begins, passing the soul to you (catman) , my death my plan now and darkness, Fives will face his own cross, Join me damn Aliits! The war will not end, now with my prime potential again, this is not a fight but a genocide. .

Thank you my masters, Kefku and Papa John, but now I am the master.
images
images
We need blazejka here.