•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue The servers don't show.

When I tried to get onto MBII, it wouldn't let me and now whenever I go to MBII Client and click launch it say's there was a problem launching Movie Battles II, try to run launcher on admin. Even when it does that it doesn't work!

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
No like even though it's still loading there isn't any servers shown up.
I've asked you to connect server manually and post a screenshot. Where is it? =\

Pick some ip: port from server list, open console by pressing Shift + ~ (aka Shift + `), type
Code:
/connect ip: port
press Enter.
What will happen? If there's error message, make a screenshot and post it here.

0ed0a967420a.jpg

5ead7a47ea21.png

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Finally got the stupid print screen to work but this is on the server after a couple of minutes.
gqsuq016MexuborM8ggfOz4cX119PvreIWCUdCJy7BzX5O_2xsZj2uLcVb_olmFusNGUJvDD5n3aFbHClhpf2xesvI1QgxcY-HBndm2Wr1fTJ2lkvc1fMCYU8WT0_7s7aCIFt14Wow
And now with connect thing.
q1wrBkcKJOMXFsFNi5183lJEMvbHuq5-2V9xdr8EffqtEZimP-iS3C9YvZknn1Bpz63rKZb6OzmkZwwnQfH2nGMSaaOEyIAzD4k1kdBkxMAVKPQEH6BaIAzK3v9mXv5PzR9ivnrJ7A
I can't see any pictures in your messages. And when I paste links from your replies to address bar, I get this:
404. That’s an error.

The requested URL /q1wrBkcKJOMXFsFNi5183lJEMvbHuq5-2V9xdr8EffqtEZimP-iS3C9YvZknn1Bpz63rKZb6OzmkZwwnQfH2nGMSaaOEyIAzD4k1kdBkxMAVKPQEH6BaIAzK3v9mXv5PzR9ivnrJ7A was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

Please upload screenshots to forum or use some good imagehosting.

I don't know if this could be the problem since I can manually connect to servers but this is when I try to go onto MBII connect
upload_2016-2-8_19-0-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-8_18-54-21.png
    upload_2016-2-8_18-54-21.png
    481.3 KB · Views: 182
  • upload_2016-2-8_18-55-0.png
    upload_2016-2-8_18-55-0.png
    481.3 KB · Views: 178

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
I don't know if this could be the problem since I can manually connect to servers but this is when I try to go onto MBII connectView attachment 590
Maybe you've selected openjk in settings, but you don't have openjk installed? Try running Jedi academy\GameData\MB2Connect.exe, pick jamp from dropdown list, click install.
Also you should place MB2Connect.exe in Jedi academy\GameData, not some other folder.

btw why not connect servers using built-in server list? After game started, Play => Join.
If you can't see any servers in server browser, make sure you set "Source: Internet".
If you still don't have servers in the list, click "refresh list", open console by pressing Shift + ~ (aka Shift + `), take a screenshot, post it here.
This is how your screenshot should looks like:

2ee53c1d1be7.png

d39ebcdd8a21.png

Last edited:

Puppytine

Slayed dreamer
Any time I try going to it, the request always times out (Not showing as it has some personal information).
You shouldn't treat your IP address as private info.
But anyway, erase everything you want from screenshot using paint/photoshop and post it here.
If you can't access master.moviebattles.org, this is the reason why there is no servers in the list, you screenshot could help to find out where connection get stuck.

Maybe master.moviebattles.org is resolved to wrong IP on your computer (it should be 51.255.152.218).
Maybe there is a problem in the middle of chain.
Maybe problem is on your computer (firewall?).

Or maybe you are banned, so I ask @LoU to check it. You'd better post your IP here (if you won't, I hope @LoU will acquire it using forum admin tools).

Last edited: