CLAN The Galactic Republic

My designation is CC-5576-39 but you can call me Captain Gregor. I am a Clone Commando Captain who fights alongside members of Delta Squad, the 327th Star corps, the 21st Nova corps, the 212th Attack battalion, the 501st Legion, ARC troopers, Captains, Commandos and our Jedi Generals. With the support of my fellow clones, I have decided to make a website and thread for our clan here on Movie Battles 2. If you would like to join us or know more about us please visit either our website or try and find us in game. Thank you and May The Force Be With You!

History:
Our clan, The Galactic Republic, was formed as a successor to "The Jedi Order". Thanks to Marcus, Master Kenobi and General Skywalker they formed The Galactic Republic and added more ranks, roles, and opportunities for clones and Jedi to grow within the clan. Without their contribution I wouldn't be here talking about our new Republic and the opportunity we have to be a great clan.

NOTE: The website is still under construction but you may view it as you wish

CLONE RANKS/TAGS:

-Private (PVT)
-Lance Corporal (LCPL)
-Corporal (CPL)
-Sergeant (SGT)
-Staff Sergeant (SSGT)
-Master Sergeant (MSGT)
-Lieutenant (LT)
-Colonel (COL)
-Captain (CPT)

-Commander (COM)

OTHER CLONE RANKS:
-Advanced Recon Commando (ARC)
-Commando (RC)

JEDI RANKS:
-Youngling: For those who are new to the clan and wish to become Jedi
-Padawan: Apprentice under a Jedi Knight or Jedi Master
-Jedi Knight: A Jedi who has successfully completed the trials. May take apprentices of their own
-Jedi Master: A Jedi who is on the council and who exemplifies as a role model as a teacher and duelist

-Jedi General: May command clone battalions
-Grand Jedi Master: The highest attainable Jedi rank. This rank is granted for those who go above and beyond as a Jedi Master

JEDI TAGS:
-Youngling: [GR] Youngling
-Padawan: [GR] Padawan
-Jedi Knight: [GR] Jedi
-Jedi Master: [GR] Master
-Jedi General: [GR] General
-Grand Jedi Master: [GR] Grand Jedi

Last edited:
My designation is CC-5576-39 but you can call me Captain Gregor. I am a Clone Commando Captain who fights alongside members of Delta Squad, the 327th Star corps, the 212th Attack battalion, the 501st Legion and our Jedi Generals. With the support of my fellow clones, I have decided to make a website and thread for our clan here on Movie Battles 2. if you would like to join us or know more about us please visit either our website, Discord, or try and find us in game. Thank you and May The Force Be With You!

Website: https://galacticrepublic66.wixsite.com/galacticreublic

NOTE: The website is still under construction but you may view it as you wish
Thanks Gregor.

its a shame because this is a good idea just looks like its going to be pretty bad looking at your website and stuff no offence brother good luck

Jaikanatar

US Official Server Admin
I'm happy to see a roleplaying clan emerge, I don't roleplay myself but I always liked meeting roleplayers because they bring out some immersion in the game among the otherwise competitive vibe.

Looking at your site, I suggest making it a bit less linear, it doesn't flow as well as it could and isn't quite as engaging as it could be. The clan I'm in have had a lot of success with Enjin forums, you should check them out, super versatile and easy on the eyes.

P.S Did you guys face me and some of my boys in a clone/arc vs Mando fight on Jedi Temple a week or two ago? Or was that another group of peeps?

I'm happy to see a roleplaying clan emerge, I don't roleplay myself but I always liked meeting roleplayers because they bring out some immersion in the game among the otherwise competitive vibe.

Looking at your site, I suggest making it a bit less linear, it doesn't flow as well as it could and isn't quite as engaging as it could be. The clan I'm in have had a lot of success with Enjin forums, you should check them out, super versatile and easy on the eyes.

P.S Did you guys face me and some of my boys in a clone/arc vs Mando fight on Jedi Temple a week or two ago? Or was that another group of peeps?

I will look at the Enjin forums. I'm not sure about the battle you might have to ask Marcus about that one.

2fff7-clip-8kb.jpg

nice emblem, mein captain

unknown.png

Just so ya'll know, This is not a roleplaying clan, im only giving people free high ranks and canon characters to separate us from the normal clones and jedi, so its not confusing.