The Cult.

Eazy E

Banned
Ay yow I'm back init. Colt's back init.

Yh so we're back and recruiting again. Just hit me up on discord EazyE#0448 to join

Join our discord @ Join the Cult of Ragnos Discord Server!

What we represent? Cultists swear their undying loyalty to Lord Marka Ragnos of the Ancient Sith Empire. Upon joining the clan you will surrender your life, body and soul to our lord after that you will be honourably sacrificed by a Priest/Priestess or Prophet of Ragnos to free you from your mortal bonds, once the Ritual of Submission is completed you will be reborn a cultist.

The Oath: I surrender my life, will, body and soul to Ragnos
I will gladly kill in the name of Ragnos
I will gladly die in the name of Ragnos
I will do all in my power to honor Ragnos.

The Commandments:
Thy shall not lame, unless in the name of Ragnos.
Thy shall not insult Ragnos.
Thy shall not bring harm upon a brother or sister unless in the name of Ragnos.
Thy shall be respectful of your fellow brothers and sisters.
Thy shall not betray Ragnos.
Thy shall follow Ragnos's every command and fulfill his every wish.

FAIL TO DO THESE AND YOU SHALL INVOKE THE WRATH OF RAGNOS!!!

What we can offer: Training, Allies, POWAAA ,Events.(We have events ranging from Clan wars to Dueling and Open tournaments).

Last edited:
i have master knowledge in pussy destroying and hacks of steam accounts can i be a cult master pls

Hey it's jax.
Master of sucking, insanity and being a combat dummy. Please may I join to spread the glory that is ragnos!

36975944.jpg

Time to update this...

The cult has been in MB2 for a bit over a year now and it's time to make a proper advertising thread...

What we represent? Cultists swear their undying loyalty to Lord Marka Ragnos of the Ancient Sith Empire. Upon joining the clan you will surrender your life, body and soul to our lord after that you will be honourably sacrificed by a Priest/Priestess or Prophet of Ragnos to free you from your mortal bonds, once the Ritual of Submission is completed you will be reborn a cultist.

The Oath: I surrender my life, will, body and soul to Ragnos
I will gladly kill in the name of Ragnos
I will gladly die in the name of Ragnos
I will do all in my power to honor Ragnos.

The Commandments:
Thy shall not lame, unless in the name of Ragnos.
Thy shall not insult Ragnos.
Thy shall not bring harm upon a brother or sister unless in the name of Ragnos.
Thy shall be respectful of your fellow brothers and sisters.
Thy shall not betray Ragnos.
Thy shall follow Ragnos's every command and fulfill his every wish.

FAIL TO DO THESE AND YOU SHALL INVOKE THE WRATH OF RAGNOS!!!

What we can offer: Training, Allies, POWAAA ,Events.(We have events ranging from Clan wars to Dueling and Open tournaments).
I don't like Ragnos, I think he's ugly

Is it good nowadays? I remember it was amazing clan. Was first clan I ever joined. I don't know how it's now.
Can someone share some opinion about it ? c:

Eazy E

Banned
Is it good nowadays? I remember it was amazing clan. Was first clan I ever joined. I don't know how it's now.
Can someone share some opinion about it ? c:
The greatest clan to ever exist has returned so we may kill and die in the name of our Lord Marka Ragnos. Hoping that in his eternal glory he may be merciful and accept us into the netherworld of the force.
Or in short we just got back to mb2, got a server up and are training new players to help us build up a rep in the duelling community (again).