Thank you Movie Battles team.

Hello there. This is the day when I 1st started playing mb2( June 1 2016). I wanted to thank everyone who was/is working on this amazing mod. I bought JkA only because of this mod. This is an amazing mod even with trolls, angry people(including me xD), etc. Star Wars is one of the best franchises of all time. I can proudly say that this is the best mod/game ever made. Wish there was a jka 3, but we will hold this one ;).

Thank you guys for this experience and with that being said:
May The Force Be With You.

while mb2 isn't on the level of mechanical tech skill bullshit that sdgo was, sanic arc is easily filling the void for me right now until something equivalent comes out

LoU

R2D2
Movie Battles II Team Retired
Just keep in mind,
if You win the lottery - there is only one thing that money should go for an orphanage Movie Battles.

MB is like an orpanage, ok. We are a gathering of people sick of poor games.
Donate

k4far

Banned
Donator
I would,
the thing is at the time I have a broken ankle and I am not working for a while already.

I've been playing this since (August 26 2015) and so far I've loved and I've been wanting to thank the dev team for making a wonderful mod the has outlast most triple A games in terms of survival and just a few years younger than me. I also would so donate if I had cash but I'm still trying to find a job (AKA freshman in hs)

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
I would,
the thing is at the time I have a broken ankle and I am not working for a while already.
i payed 5 euro for this banner, it was 5 euro well spent

i payed 5 euro for this banner, it was 5 euro well spent
Screenshot_1.png

w a t

GoodOl'Ben

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team Retired
I must say it's just great to have a community this big centered around something I've loved for well over a decade.

This mod has always managed to keep me busy when otherwise I'd be completely idle without anything productive to do. It's responsible for many of my life's key friendships to boot. Doesn't get better than that.

Preston

Nerd
This game has been a big part of my life the past 7 years or so. I may not always agree with the changes that are made, but I still love and hold this game close to my heart. Thanks MBII Team, hope to have 7 more.

It's definitely a game that has its charm, and there's a little bit of something for every different kind of playstyle. Plus, as controversial as it may be at times, this game runs on its community, so not only thank you to the developers, but thank you everyone for keeping my childhood game alive.