•     Please make sure you check the Support FAQ and relevant Guides before you create a new thread in this section!

Technical Issue Text unreadable

I just downloaded it and I'm trying to do the tutorial but I can't read the text or read the settings and Idk what's happening all the letters are patchy and weird. Any help?

Attachments

• Screenshot (60).png
    Screenshot (60).png
    395.7 KB · Views: 377
Issue: Mouse is acting weird, movement of cursor on the screen doesn't match mouse movement.
Image is cropped, you cannot see right and bottom sides.

Information: Happens mostly on Windows 10, though other versions are affected as well.
The reason is Windows scaling. Having Comodo firewall on Windows 10 makes it worse, because in that case scaling settings are ignored.

Solution:
  1. Settings => System => Display => Scale and layout => Change the size of text, apps and other items => 100%.
  2. Right-click on "Jedi Academy\GameData\jamp.exe" => Properties => Compatibility => Override high DPI scaling behavior, change current value => OK.
    It's unclear which value will work for you, try them all.
  3. Repeat previous step for a file "Jedi Academy\GameData\mbii.x86.exe".
  4. NVIDIA Control Panel => Display => Adjust desktop size and position => change current value.
    It's unclear which value will work for you, try them all.
  5. If you have Windows 10 with Comodo products installed, uninstall Comodo or search online for additional compability guides