Team killing system needs revamp, has needed one for decades.

Lee

What class do you choose to teamkill someone? Jedi/sith.
Why? Cause u get the least number of tk points and its the surest way to kill someone.
What class is most likely to accidently teamkill/injure someone? ANYTHING BUT Jedi/Sith.
Why? Cause they have the most accurate weapon imaginable in this game and can follow someone anywhere practically.
What class offers you multiple ways to kill someone and not have it registered by the tk system?
Take a guess!

What happens when you get tked? You get the option to forgive or punish.
What happens when you punish? It is publicly broadcast for everyone to see.

You then get abused in chat for doing it. And many times are often tked just for doing it. Often times someone not involved in tking you, will see the punish and take offense and be the one who tks you. Talk about enabling trolling and toxicity in the community....nothing is more ironic than the devs trying to 'police' the community for racism and bigotry when they themselves have created the very systems that have enabled it.

Look, this dumb question answer format is getting old. We all know this is a thing, its been a thing ever since the tk !p !f system was rolled out, and before that since it was the rationale for the system.

It makes 0 sense why someone is allowed to saber you in the back 3 rounds in a row before hitting the standard 600 point limit. That's 15 minutes! 1 person can prevent u from playing for 15 minutes! What happens when 2 people do it? It's never-ending! Swap teams? YOu'll be tked on sight for being a 'stacker' lol. There are countless excuses the community has created to enable them to tk people with impunity, and get others to help them do it. The standard "he tried to tk me" "he tked me"....is just numbing at this point its the go to post for anytime u are the guy who is tking and want help/impunity doing it. you get more points for kicking someone than the actual act of sabering them....WUT???! And melee is an integral part of the community....so what happens? The tk limit HAS TO BE HIGH! YOu can't PLAY without a high tk limit! So if a high tk limit is needed to play....and u get LOW points for doing the 'bad stufff the system is meant to prevent...WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!???!

Easy solutions:
1. Allow punish to NOT BE PUBLICLY BROADCASTED, hell u could even hide the real tk points of a player for +1 rounds. If they aren't actively trying to tk it shouldn't matter if the ui shows them a number lower than what they really have.
2. Allow further spawn protection for first time spawn.
3. Allow extra tk points to be applied at spawn tks, these are intentional tks afterall.
4. Allow extra tk points to be applied to someone who REPEATEDLY tks you!
5. Allow a 'rage punish' option. Where when applied, if u are tked the next round by the same guy there is a higher penalty of some kind. This would be in keeping with the Etiquette for dealing with the community's incessant ennui problem. We all know someone else will just tk for them, but hey it looks good on paper and it gives the devs another braindead excuse for 'having a system that should work'. What could be better or more acceptable than yet another non-solution solution?
6. REbalance the points for hitting someone with each weapon! Kicks/melee should give less points as they do less damage....yes there is a problem with people kicking u into a bullet, but that is the same problem with grip and countless other things SABERISTS HAVE/USE. Thus, REBALANCE. Since you guys are incapable of rebalancing based on any logical train of through, I suggest u just make them all consistent for all weapons, with melee being lesser.

Community response:
1. It's the admin's job to handle tk points.
No, it is not. You put in place an ENTIRE SYSTEM that is independent of the admin for a reason. How can u sit there with a straight face and put this on the server admins??? It's ludicrous.
2. It's apart of the culture.... Like rq and replacing the old superior male/female voice commands with 1 cringey male pubescent voice.
Sure, but getting tked 3 times in a row...by 1 guy...at spawn...? rly? And him being able to play with impunity cause he's a saberist and saberists can play normally with max tk points 95% of the time!

I do not want to hear that there isn't favouritism granted towards sith/jedi. U get 3 tk points for SHOOTING OR PUNCHING A DEKA FOR GODS SAKE! How can u with a straight face deny that is an inherent bias towards the users of the sith/jedi classs!???! I would not be surprised if shooting/punching/attacking a jedi/sith gives u MORE tk points than hitting anything else! I would not be surprised if taking away a saberists fp granted tk points in the near future. Hell it probably would if they still had programmers able/willing to.

But don't take my word for any of this, apparently we have 'statistics coming out soon'. oooo shiny. If someone thought to include these in the statistics, i doubt it, and they are able to read numbers without explicative bias then.....then....ok nevermind that's impossible. The people in power here are those who 'balance' based on the most idiotic things imaginable. One of them balanced based on what is underplayed. If something is underplayed...give it a p3 and ammo 3! That's smart. Very smart.

Ok...go on post quotes, take out of context, and /agree. Bury it, there are plenty of threads like this over the decade. I left you plenty of food here. Pointless memes are all this forum is good for cause it's policed by people who enable it. So jump on ur masters' laps u little people. The next decade is just a downward slope for this game because it is being written to be.

Last edited:

Lee

Personal attacks, focus on personal attacks. Forget attacking the argument, that's just idiotic.

Personal attacks, focus on personal attacks. Forget attacking the argument, that's just idiotic.
Who are you talking to?

But yeah, extra TK points for teamkills during the first ~10 seconds of the match would be nice, not sure about the other suggestions

Karus

Donator
hessu ur retard.png

TKing is fun and gets punished enough if you do it too much. If it makes you seethe so badly just get off the game for a minute and breathe lmao

Eazy E

Banned
What class do you choose to teamkill someone? Jedi/sith.
Why? Cause u get the least number of tk points and its the surest way to kill someone.
What class is most likely to accidently teamkill/injure someone? ANYTHING BUT Jedi/Sith.
Why? Cause they have the most accurate weapon imaginable in this game and can follow someone anywhere practically.
What class offers you multiple ways to kill someone and not have it registered by the tk system?
Take a guess!

What happens when you get tked? You get the option to forgive or punish.
What happens when you punish? It is publicly broadcast for everyone to see.

You then get abused in chat for doing it. And many times are often tked just for doing it. Often times someone not involved in tking you, will see the punish and take offense and be the one who tks you. Talk about enabling trolling and toxicity in the community....nothing is more ironic than the devs trying to 'police' the community for racism and bigotry when they themselves have created the very systems that have enabled it.

Look, this dumb question answer format is getting old. We all know this is a thing, its been a thing ever since the tk !p !f system was rolled out, and before that since it was the rationale for the system.

It makes 0 sense why someone is allowed to saber you in the back 3 rounds in a row before hitting the standard 600 point limit. That's 15 minutes! 1 person can prevent u from playing for 15 minutes! What happens when 2 people do it? It's never-ending! Swap teams? YOu'll be tked on sight for being a 'stacker' lol. There are countless excuses the community has created to enable them to tk people with impunity, and get others to help them do it. The standard "he tried to tk me" "he tked me"....is just numbing at this point its the go to post for anytime u are the guy who is tking and want help/impunity doing it. you get more points for kicking someone than the actual act of sabering them....WUT???! And melee is an integral part of the community....so what happens? The tk limit HAS TO BE HIGH! YOu can't PLAY without a high tk limit! So if a high tk limit is needed to play....and u get LOW points for doing the 'bad stufff the system is meant to prevent...WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!???!

Easy solutions:
1. Allow punish to NOT BE PUBLICLY BROADCASTED, hell u could even hide the real tk points of a player for +1 rounds. If they aren't actively trying to tk it shouldn't matter if the ui shows them a number lower than what they really have.
2. Allow further spawn protection for first time spawn.
3. Allow extra tk points to be applied at spawn tks, these are intentional tks afterall.
4. Allow extra tk points to be applied to someone who REPEATEDLY tks you!
5. Allow a 'rage punish' option. Where when applied, if u are tked the next round by the same guy there is a higher penalty of some kind. This would be in keeping with the Etiquette for dealing with the community's incessant ennui problem. We all know someone else will just tk for them, but hey it looks good on paper and it gives the devs another braindead excuse for 'having a system that should work'. What could be better or more acceptable than yet another non-solution solution?
6. REbalance the points for hitting someone with each weapon! Kicks/melee should give less points as they do less damage....yes there is a problem with people kicking u into a bullet, but that is the same problem with grip and countless other things SABERISTS HAVE/USE. Thus, REBALANCE. Since you guys are incapable of rebalancing based on any logical train of through, I suggest u just make them all consistent for all weapons, with melee being lesser.

Community response:
1. It's the admin's job to handle tk points.
No, it is not. You put in place an ENTIRE SYSTEM that is independent of the admin for a reason. How can u sit there with a straight face and put this on the server admins??? It's ludicrous.
2. It's apart of the culture.... Like rq and replacing the old superior male/female voice commands with 1 cringey male pubescent voice.
Sure, but getting tked 3 times in a row...by 1 guy...at spawn...? rly? And him being able to play with impunity cause he's a saberist and saberists can play normally with max tk points 95% of the time!

I do not want to hear that there isn't favouritism granted towards sith/jedi. U get 3 tk points for SHOOTING OR PUNCHING A DEKA FOR GODS SAKE! How can u with a straight face deny that is an inherent bias towards the users of the sith/jedi classs!???! I would not be surprised if shooting/punching/attacking a jedi/sith gives u MORE tk points than hitting anything else! I would not be surprised if taking away a saberists fp granted tk points in the near future. Hell it probably would if they still had programmers able/willing to.

But don't take my word for any of this, apparently we have 'statistics coming out soon'. oooo shiny. If someone thought to include these in the statistics, i doubt it, and they are able to read numbers without explicative bias then.....then....ok nevermind that's impossible. The people in power here are those who 'balance' based on the most idiotic things imaginable. One of them balanced based on what is underplayed. If something is underplayed...give it a p3 and ammo 3! That's smart. Very smart.

Ok...go on post quotes, take out of context, and /agree. Bury it, there are plenty of threads like this over the decade. I left you plenty of food here. Pointless memes are all this forum is good for cause it's policed by people who enable it. So jump on ur masters' laps u little people. The next decade is just a downward slope for this game because it is being written to be.
Gay and Bluepilled. TKing is an integral part of the game. If you can't defend yourself from TKers just fucking quit you pussy.

Lee

Gay and Bluepilled. TKing is an integral part of the game. If you can't defend yourself from TKers just fucking quit you pussy.
I remember you crying like a little bitch ingame about the 3 of us tking u over and over. Maybe grow a pair and you can join the adult's table. Instead of killing yourself ingame to stop us, maybe try irl. Way more effective. Pussy? Only pussy i see is ur faggot ass face.

AaronAaron

Donator
I remember you crying like a little bitch ingame about the 3 of us tking u over and over. Maybe grow a pair and you can join the adult's table. Instead of killing yourself ingame to stop us, maybe try irl. Way more effective. Pussy? Only pussy i see is ur faggot ass face.
Reported.

I love it. 3 pieces of shit laming over and over, and they cop to it, and we are all supposed to play pretend that's ok and normal?

You are bitches. Losers. You have to join a group to get one over on some rando?

Stfu, BITCH!

Just double/triple tk points in first 10 or so seconds of the round, let admins/players deal with other tk's, done

D

Deleted member 8187

I agree with "I would not be surprised if shooting/punching/attacking a jedi/sith gives u MORE tk points than hitting anything else!" but I would expand this by every class with 1 life. Someone even accidentally punches you (I don't know accurate number but let's say it's -5HP), so at beginning of round you're like 95 HP as Sith/Jedi. Count accidental shots from your teammates, and you're like 50, even less if you're "lucky" enough. And please don't come in and say "THAT'S JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE RUNNING EVERYWHERE AND I'M SHOOTING". No, this even happens when I'm running straight for a while and then get tked by peaking "gunner" who's just K/D hungry.

I also agree with "Allow punish to NOT BE PUBLICLY BROADCASTED", maybe even tk points, but server admins should be able to see tk points of each player.

Also I don't think forceteaming/kicking/temp or perma banning for few shots is worth it if they are accident and committed once. (Of course if player isn't notorious tker :))

Eazy E

Banned
Bro I've never even played with you. Stay in your lane kid, you can't handle the Cult.