CLAN Team Cultist - lamers+recruitment

We NEED You!

With rampant lamers and an increase in new players we are here to teach the young and eradicate the heretics.
We are currently 35 members and growing of which play mostly duel, however looking to expand for an open and NA detachment.
At the moment though EU duel being where we have our main player base we need more, active members to help clear the server of the disobedient on a regular basis.

If interested, please add me on Steam for further details (Cirr0m).

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
You know the forum has a place specifically for advertising...

xd, This was more of a we need more admins for eu duel kinda post, us cultists atm are literally the only ones actually doing something about the lamers.
But advertisement none the less, where is this specific place for advertising?

xd, This was more of a we need more admins for eu duel kinda post, us cultists atm are literally the only ones actually doing something about the lamers.
But advertisement none the less, where is this specific place for advertising?

Look up, under community discussion section.
You have been moved so don't worry about it.

Ok, we are lamers with good PR.
With almost 0 admin attendence we kinda try to keep the peace on Eu duel
Members on our watch list:
Blacklisted: Chobywankenobi, Testoviron, Sekundus, Sausage, Hoggy, Kamino,maksimus, lagger.

Ok, we are lamers with good PR.
With almost 0 admin attendence we kinda try to keep the peace on Eu duel
Members on our watch list:
Blacklisted: Chobywankenobi, Testoviron, Sekundus, Sausage, Hoggy, Kamino,maksimus, lagger.

You....try to keep the peace by attacking someone as soon as they showup with a certain name? Do you not realize how easy it is to simply to leave the server and comeback with a different name? Also, this behavior does nothing but turn the server into a FFA rave fest. Also, what happens if you go to the server an admin comes on to see this behavior? You and your friends will probably be banned unless you know the admin personally.

Blacklisted: Chobywankenobi, Testoviron, Sekundus, Sausage, Hoggy, Kamino,maksimus, lagger.[/QUOTE]
poor sekundus and sev, no chanse

You....try to keep the peace by attacking someone as soon as they showup with a certain name? Do you not realize how easy it is to simply to leave the server and comeback with a different name? Also, this behavior does nothing but turn the server into a FFA rave fest. Also, what happens if you go to the server an admin comes on to see this behavior? You and your friends will probably be banned unless you know the admin personally.

Not been banned yet c;

I also know helix and we are not "lamers", we wait until one lames then the whole clan under command will kill that specific person then be added to the blacklist with that name.

Last edited:
They don't lame them if they just join and duel but if they start to lame then they're lamed until they leave. (based on what i saw)

By the way, this Cultist clan isn't such a bad thing, they train a lot of new players, there's always a shitload of "cultists" on a duel server and they almost never lame

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
You sure really promote yourself with [c.cultist]Maul. All he did was try to tk randomly lol.

You sure really promote yourself with [c.cultist]Maul. All he did was try to tk randomly lol.

Hmmm, i'll see to him later on when he next attends, if what you say is true he will be warned. Sorry for any inconveniences.

P.S people impersonate us, especially lamers such as a person named "1" whom names himself as EazyE yet I assure you he is not our leader. New policies are trying to make all of our members play to the best of their behaviour so please keep in mind the chances of impersonators on the server. But if you are certain add me (Cirr0m) on steam and report any members of which you have a current problem with and I or others from the chain of command will see to it.

Last edited: