Taking a break from mb2 (time unknown)

Hello people :) for those that know me and got to play with me im here making it official that im taking a break from mb2 for a while, i think i need to move out from the game for a moment now, why am i doing this? well there are tons of reasons of why but honestly the community is quite trashy and besides the community part which i got used to it already lol, eh i just got bored of the game i guess, thats why im taking a break so i can come back later and feel enthusiastic about it again :) instead of just hating it and deleting it forever, thank you guys for all those funny , random , and weird times we had in the game its been a pleasure.

let the brownie power remains in mb2 forever, but for now its going to take a vacation :).

see you guys later ( ill be around the forums cause i love the forums). :p

well i just need a break from the game honestly i need to do other things at the same time so.. i pretty much made this thread so the admin team knows incase they were asking for me and im not giving any signals in game ( i dont have all the admins in my steam so it makes sense to do this in here)

Hello people :) for those that know me and got to play with me im here making it official that im taking a break from mb2 for a while, i think i need to move out from the game for a moment now, why am i doing this? well there are tons of reasons of why but honestly the community is quite trashy and besides the community part which i got used to it already lol, eh i just got bored of the game i guess, thats why im taking a break so i can come back later and feel enthusiastic about it again :) instead of just hating it and deleting it forever, thank you guys for all those funny , random , and weird times we had in the game its been a pleasure.

let the brownie power remains in mb2 forever, but for now its going to take a vacation :).

You'll be remember'd, Brownies. We'll take your story back to the MB2, and we will watch for ur return.

Last edited:

I shall terminate you when you return.

Laputa-Castle-in-the-Sky-directed-by-Hayao-Miyazaki-1986-%E5%A4%A9%E7%A9%BA%E3%81%AE%E5%9F%8E%E3%83%A9%E3%83%94%E3%83%A5%E3%82%BF-animated-GIF-4.gif