(Suggestion) Force Shield power

This isn't a super well thought out idea, but I was trying to brainstorm ways that Jedi vs Gunner could be more fun. (Not Sith vs Gunner, Sith is fine imo)
Basically what I suggest is an expensive force power called Force Shield. It would make the Jedi impervious to blaster fire for a very brief period of time to let the Jedi get in close. It would be medium force drain per second of usage and a lot of FP would be taken away when shot, but it would save the Jedi a few seconds to get in closer to the enemy, while the enemy has more options to consider like grenades, running, or a faster blaster to drain the FP faster. I suggest this because it feels like Jedi has too few options against an enemy gunner. Force speed just gets you shot, and mind trick doesn't do anything for combat, since the gunner can just random shoot or use a grenade. Whereas Sith have force grip and lightning, which destroys gunners pretty easily. Force Shield wouldn't be extremely game-changing but it'd be a nice option to get to consider as a Jedi.

Probably a shitty suggestion, but what isn't a shitty idea is that Jedi could use more options. Build on that idea if you don't like this one, or tweak the Force Shield idea plz

Honestly flinch and knockback should be removed in favor of 0 dmg reduction and 3x fp drain.

Ranged classes that let melee classes get into melee range should be punished. Melee classes that let ranged classes stay ranged should be punished.

Honestly flinch and knockback should be removed in favor of 0 dmg reduction and 3x fp drain.

Ranged classes that let melee classes get into melee range should be punished. Melee classes that let ranged classes stay ranged should be punished.

Another idea is to change the premise of jedi vs gunner. In the movies Jedi kill gunners usually with deflect. Having Jedi aim deflect at gunners as their primary means of fighting would be way better than continuing to support them slicing gunners point blank.

That way Jedi need to aim and manage fp (ammo equivilant) like all other classes to beat gunners.

Jedi who go for melee kills should really be punished for it more than now, to encourage more movie esque and skillfull combat.