Suggestion: Crait map

What about a Crait map?
upload_2018-5-28_19-0-4.jpeg

I don't know mapping, but this is a suggestion. Maybe someone can do it? Maybe I can help giving ideas?
My ideas:

Rebel team:
Rey, Leia, Chewie, Luke, Finn, Poe, Rebel Soldier
(and maybe Rose?)
First Order team:
Kylo, Hux, First Order Pilots, First Order Stormtroopers

Rebel objective:
destroy the rocks blocking the way, and escape on Falcon
First Order objective: destroy the Rebel base (maybe with the AT-ATs?)

Funcional AT-ATs would be bloody brilliant, but not necessary at all for the concept of the map.
Just a shooting machine, maybe... With a heavy cooldown... To destroy the Rebel base...

Tompa's TLJ Luke model would have to be used:
Tompa´s Workshop and WIP

What do you think?
Liked the idea? Can it be done?
I really hope someone do it... It'd be bloody awesome.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Noob

Nerd
Donator
Movie Battles II Team
maybe the inside of the base would work, it would probably feel too similar to echobase though.

maybe the inside of the base would work, it would probably feel too similar to echobase though.
The outside would too...
First Order spawn is the outside, Rebel spawn is inside
The outside is just where the First Order do its objective (use the machine/AT-ATs to destroy the Rebel base)

SK5

Internal Beta Team
EU Official Server Admin
how about a craic map?

Lindsey

Movie Battles II Team
Hello! I actually made a Crait concept layout a few weeks back and have this on my to do list after Scarif 2 (more on that in the future). Here is what I have so far:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/bk3ushsI51gHEBn13
FLFuVlvcOWJQD3Sd2

I took some inspiration from Battlefront 2, but essentially the ATATs would be scripted, and rebels would have to defend until the Falcon lands. Discord chat we've had some ideas concerning the flow of the map:

• One idea is to have the rebels trapped outside in the trenches until the walkers reach a certain distance upon which they destroy the hangar door allowing the rebels to backtrack into the caves. The ATATs would be able to be destroyed with all weapons, would have alot of HP and most likely destroying these would be a win for the Rebels or cause an instant falcon landing.
  • The other idea was to have the rebels have full run of the map but the overall objective is to prevent the imperials from getting to the falcon area, the falcon area would have a rockfall and/or a door that would need to opened for the rebels to escape.
From PZ on Discord (OP in this thread):
so... for the Crait map Rebs wait till Falcon arrive (like in Geonosis Arena map) then they are able to deactivate the doors that lead to the rock wall, break the rocks and go for the Falcon Imperials have to destroy the Rebel base before they reach the Falcon, but it's pretty hard cause the AT-ATs have strong cooldown no Rey class and Luke class has all force powers (except Grip and Lightning), infinite hp and can't hurt anyone (only if he push someone to a cliff or something)

Teams might be:

Rebel team:
Leia, Luke, Finn, Poe, Rebel Soldiers
First Order team:
Kylo, Hux, First Order Pilots, First Order Stormtroopers

No Chewie, no Rey... Since they'll have to wait the Falcon to arrive and then run for it.
And because of Luke being unkillable, Imperials win if time runs out

Last edited: