Streaming/MBII Videos

I was thinking of investing in some of my time setting up a Twitch Channel and constantly streaming MBII, anyone else think this would be a good idea for the community? :D

Upvote 0

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
Tried earlier (by myself and also by couple other guys), it isn't rly easy when no1 follows. Stream was good for some big clan matches when there was actually some ppl watchin (and some certain special occasion that I wont say out loud :))

I see:D Well, I already started to get some of my irl friends to play this mod & they're advertising it to their other friends xd

Gargos

Donator
Movie Battles II Team
One can always try, but remember to think about it critically. Playing mb2 alone isn't enough, you have to have a personality that people wanna follow no matter what game. It is hard work.

One can always try, but remember to think about it critically. Playing mb2 alone isn't enough, you have to have a personality that people wanna follow no matter what game. It is hard work.
Yeah I can imagine, but it's not impossible ^^' Just dedication and hard work ;>

agentoo8

Internal Beta Team
occasionally i stream random open footage, or maybe some sabering/dueling. but when you only get like 2 viewers its like whats the point

Consider doing it when you have a decent followerbase consisting of people who won't turn a stream off when an unknown game gets on.

i think the best way to do it is advertise it to star wars fans because they are the ones we want really maybe ask some of the star wars you tubers etc

A lot of Star Wars fans don't give a shit about MB2 because it doesn't have pretty graphics.

Youtubers also don't seem to care. I think devs asked a couple of youtubers to cover the game once, to no avail.

The best thing is to dig into deep places and hope to get people interest, who don't judge games by graphics and have likely started gaming with something that wasn't released in 2011.

Or be bold and special. Social media? My ass!!

Print out the site address in big bold letters, maybe add a good quality pic, photo paper? Staple it on every tree, in every supermarket in every town, city, village, hamlet, college, school, playground and don't forget to cover planes, buses and trains.

If you're really willing to up your game - make small child sized t-shirts with the site and logo emblazoned on it as well as a good pic of mb2 ingame. Hire strippers to wear them.
Or models I guess. Strippers would be better.

Go to your local gameshop - drop off giant cardboard cutout of Gargos in full tranny gear inviting onlookers to come play with him.
Have a smaller Admiral Ackbar behind him with a caption going "It's a trap!" Put the mb site address somewhere. Maybe on his purse?

Lure small children with candy and have them pass out fliers as you move them through the country in your van.

Babies! Pretend to save one by putting it in danger so then when you get on the local news/jail you can promote mb.

Find one of those places for gaming addicts and let loose with a bunch of fliers with free emblazoned on it. As well as some links to sites to watch the movies for free.

T r i s t a n

Banned
Or be bold and special. Social media? My ass!!

Print out the site address in big bold letters, maybe add a good quality pic, photo paper? Staple it on every tree, in every supermarket in every town, city, village, hamlet, college, school, playground and don't forget to cover planes, buses and trains.

If you're really willing to up your game - make small child sized t-shirts with the site and logo emblazoned on it as well as a good pic of mb2 ingame. Hire strippers to wear them.
Or models I guess. Strippers would be better.

Go to your local gameshop - drop off giant cardboard cutout of Gargos in full tranny gear inviting onlookers to come play with him.
Have a smaller Admiral Ackbar behind him with a caption going "It's a trap!" Put the mb site address somewhere. Maybe on his purse?

Lure small children with candy and have them pass out fliers as you move them through the country in your van.

Babies! Pretend to save one by putting it in danger so then when you get on the local news/jail you can promote mb.

Find one of those places for gaming addicts and let loose with a bunch of fliers with free emblazoned on it. As well as some links to sites to watch the movies for free.
See, this guy is what I wanna be when I grow up.