Starkiller Base

Cmon now. How you gonna have this awesome bridge and not be able to actually fight on it without losing a buncha health?
index.php

I understand that there could be an issue if a sniper is able to get all the way across without anything noticing, but could we at least keep it half-way through?

Every time -- EVERY god damn time I see this bridge, I get sweaty and my adrenaline shoots through the roof as I think, "Okay, me and this Jedi are about to have an awesome duel" and then I realize I can't when I take just one step on it and the game forces me to go back to the bomb site.

Surely we can have some middle ground? Or is this just the way the map was made? It doesn't have to even be half-way through, just a decent portion where it's enough out over the pit for it to be tense.

Plasma

Movie Battles II Team Retired
The snipers weren't the problem it was the droidekas sitting at the end and just non-stop firing at the entrances.

I have an idea:
Just when the bridge has a bit of an overlook over the pit, put an invisible ramp. Any droideka who dares roll will bounce back, or otherwise crater into the pit... I don't know if this is actually a very good idea - I'm by no means a movie battles map expert but it's somethin' right?
I just wanna be able to duel another glowstick there, or have an awesome fight with a mando as a Jedi or ARC.

edit: Actually, I think a proper starkiller base duel map is long overdue, because while the beautiful bridge over the pit is an instant classic, the rest of the main map itself is also really pretty.

Last edited: