Spammer shenanigans

Its come to my attention that someone has been impersonating members of MAF and spamming/tking in other servers,* evidently this has led to a mass ban on MAF from AOD. I firmly believe this is the work of some salty boi with a grudge trying to make us look bad, and his pals, but MAF members face steep penalties for doing this sort of thing unprovoked, and i can assure you its none of them, and if they are found to be doing it it will be handled.

if you see someone claiming to be one of us doing this, send me a screen, and any other info you can and it will be handled.

*the mass ban was faulty info i was given, disregard

Last edited:
Few monthes ago there were mass fake maf spammers going around on a bunch of different servers. Thing is, the spammers got ranks wrong, names wrong, and colours wrong. and it was perfectly timed in their favour. Ain't the first time this has happened, and it won't be the last. People are real salty bout us lol.

Last edited:
I am aware of someone in the MB2 community who has been falsely wearing our tags. When he puts on the mando tag, he puts on the name "Kasme", and uses the made up rank of "SO" which is not a real rank in the clan. The one time I saw his name pop up was when looking at the server browser and pulling up info on tR deathstar. I've checked our records multiple times, and I can confirm that he was never a mando, and is most certainly not a current mando. I imagine that he is one of the spammers. Either way, he is posing as one of us, and does not represent us in any manner.

I can tell you personally that none of our members are spammers. Never have been, never would. They are well aware that we as a clan are looking to contribute to the growth of the MB2 community, not damage it. As Kyton said, please immediately notify us if you see someone posing as a Mandalorian.