Some Gratitude

Hey folks,
I've been playing Moviebattles for about 3 years and I just want to take a second to say a real, genuine and heartfelt Thank You.
Firstly to the Devs: You are heroes of the highest degree; to create this beast and keep it running for this long. It's an incredible achievement and you should be tremendously proud. It is THE game I play. No matter what I else I dabble in, this game is the thing I come back to and it greets me like and old friend very time and leaves me with the feeling "oh yeah, this is the shit..."
And secondly to the players, to this community. A Fantastic bunch of vagrants. A rambunctious rabble of rebels and rogues. Some truly beautiful people. It is a pleasure to play with you (at least 90% of the time, anyway.)
Sorry for being sentimental but in these dark days the little things get us through and this game and its community has got me through. It's an escape I can always rely on to leave me all the better for having played.
See you on the battlefield.

Yours sincerely,
TheDukeDante

Ayy
3559598-good one.gif

Hey folks,
I've been playing Moviebattles for about 3 years and I just want to take a second to say a real, genuine and heartfelt Thank You.
Firstly to the Devs: You are heroes of the highest degree; to create this beast and keep it running for this long. It's an incredible achievement and you should be tremendously proud. It is THE game I play. No matter what I else I dabble in, this game is the thing I come back to and it greets me like and old friend very time and leaves me with the feeling "oh yeah, this is the shit..."
And secondly to the players, to this community. A Fantastic bunch of vagrants. A rambunctious rabble of rebels and rogues. Some truly beautiful people. It is a pleasure to play with you (at least 90% of the time, anyway.)
Sorry for being sentimental but in these dark days the little things get us through and this game and its community has got me through. It's an escape I can always rely on to leave me all the better for having played.
See you on the battlefield.

Yours sincerely,
TheDukeDante
sarcas.gif