• YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR GAME OFFICIAL SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION
    Report player/abusive admin
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • Description:
    Unban Request
    • My nickname:
    • Server:
    • Time:
    • AdminID who banned/tempbanned/kicked: me:
    • Reason I was banned/tempbanned/kicked:

Do not post comments unless directly relevant to the request (e.g. confirming a report).

YOU CAN POST UNBAN REQUEST ONLY FOR OFFICIAL GAME SERVERS! YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ABUSING THIS SECTION

some faggot tking on US open

• My nickname: norman
  • Server: US Open
  • Time: 5/10/2018, 5:30-6:50pm MT (roughly)
  • Description: randomly tking people without any punishment or ban...they would disconnect before the victims could give them TK points, and then reconnect doing it all over again, essentially tking as much as they want.
  • 33pbktg.png

• also, extremely racist statements and name

• My nickname: norman
  • Server: US Open
  • Time: 5/10/2018, 5:30-6:50pm MT (roughly)
  • Description: randomly tking people without any punishment or ban...they would disconnect before the victims could give them TK points, and then reconnect doing it all over again, essentially tking as much as they want.
  • 33pbktg.png

• also, extremely racist statements and name
Will add to this. I can say that guy in the screenshot did it yesterday and kept doing it.
Also, not an official server but I was dying of laughter yesterday cause someone named "lol" threw like 3 nades at a 16 player rebel team then disconnected. Bodies went flying.