[SOLVED] Textures wont load

Hello everyone, i really wanted to port this skin(Echo & Fives). But the problem is that kilts, pauldrons, others accessories and faces dont show up in the game. I did everything according to guide and they still dont load.
This is also happens to some other skins.
Is there a way to fix this somehow?

Thank you so much, sadly it doesn't work. I had some similar issues early, ill try to solve them.
You said that accessories for Echo and Fives don't show up. When playing as one of them do you see them as normal clones but with their appropriate painting? If so when looking at models in Character Menu do you see them as they look in screenshots? If you can answer both questions with "yes" then that happens because of Level of Detail (LOD). Models have different levels of complexity which decreases when there is a lot of people on screen or models are far away. Echo and Fives have 4 LOD levels but their accessories already disappear on 2 LOD level. Noticeable changes in the shape of a model can also be seen while using new Battledroid skins. Not as drastic though.
If Echo and Fives decrease their LOD even on a small map like Smuggler and on an empty server then I think your graphic options might be too low.

You said that accessories for Echo and Fives don't show up. When playing as one of them do you see them as normal clones but with their appropriate painting? If so when looking at models in Character Menu do you see them as they look in screenshots? If you can answer both questions with "yes" then that happens because of Level of Detail (LOD). Models have different levels of complexity which decreases when there is a lot of people on screen or models are far away. Echo and Fives have 4 LOD levels but their accessories already disappear on 2 LOD level. Noticeable changes in the shape of a model can also be seen while using new Battledroid skins. Not as drastic though.
If Echo and Fives decrease their LOD even on a small map like Smuggler and on an empty server then I think your graphic options might be too low.
Oh damn, i didn't knew about that. I have crappie laptop and always play on low settings, i set them for max and now they are working. Thank you so much, now i know why many mods failed to work!